Discount Auto Parts and Accessories. Limited-Lifetime Warranty. Navigate our online catalogue to find exhaust manifold with integrated catalytic converters and other parts designed specifically to fit a 2003 Ford Escape. PaceSetter Direct-Fit Manifold Catalytic Converters are a direct replacement of original equipment and utilize... Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Ultra™ Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Header Coating: Uncoated. Ford Escape 3.0L Flex Repair Pipe . The Heat Barrier is made with a Mylar finish. Sensor monitor how efficiently these chemicals are converter and when a catalytic converter has problems, the engine in the Ford Escape will not work at its highest performance. 2003 Ford Escape Oxygen Sensors And Exhaust Manifold; 2003 Ford Escape Exhaust Manifold; Narrow Your Results Brand Dorman (2) MagnaFlow (6) AutoZone Rewards℠ Join Today and Earn a $20 Reward When You Make 5 Purchases of $20 or More! Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It took me about 4 hours. Direct Replacement. 2 - Make. Buy a 2003 Ford Escape Exhaust Hanger at discount prices. Buy a 2003 Ford Escape Exhaust Manifold at discount prices. Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter. Copyright © 2003-2021 CARiD.com. Save up to 40% on original replacement 2003 Ford Escape exhaust products. Ford Escape Exhaust Manifold. YourMechanic Price $263 to $1079 Labor: $160 -$909 Parts: $103 -$170 Average Dealer price $416 to 1403 Average Shop price $322 to 1189 Get an instant quote for your car. Home; Company About Us Project Cars Social Content R&D Vehicles Help Center Terms View by Model FORD FOCUS 2000-2004 FORD FOCUS SPI 2.0L FORD FOCUS ZETEC 2.0L FORD FOCUS SVT 2.0L FORD FOCUS DURATEC 2.3L FORD … Nickson was the first to introduce exhaust products to the aftermarket. Check engine light is on and I have had a number of thing repaired or replaced including: a. … Search. These Thunderbolt performance... Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Metal Exhaust Manifold Hardware Kit by Dorman®. Maitai . Get the best deals on Catalytic Converters for 2003 Ford Escape when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Fast shipping with low price guarantee. This product is designed with utmost care and meticulous attention to detail to... Ford Escape 2003, Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set by Apex Auto®. Intended For Closed Circuit Competition Use Only (3) Quantity Sold Shop Ford Escape Exhaust Manifold. Fog Lights Fog Lights for Ford Escape 2003 . Nickson was the first to introduce exhaust products to the aftermarket. SKU # 410351. Check out our discussions on the Ford Escape, Mustang, Edge, F-150, Raptor, Explorer, Focus, Fusion, Fiesta and more! Nickson was the first to introduce exhaust products to the aftermarket. Fabricating and welding some exhaust that decided to rust in ALL the wrong places! 99. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Dorman's Exhaust Nuts are now available separately for exhaust manifold repairs. Header... Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, OEM Grade Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. AP EMISSIONS . Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets... Universal Brass Exhaust Manifold Hardware Kit by Dorman®. Catalytic converter (all 3) replaced b. O2 sensor $2.31: $0.00: $2.31: Alternate: Quantity: Add to Cart. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2003 Ford Escape Head Gasket from AutoZone. Search. Refine by: Exhaust Manifold (part) Brand. Ram's Horn Series (3) OE Solutions Series (1) Emissions. If your exhaust parts are in need of repair, don’t compromise the performance and safety of your car with suspect, off-brand replacement parts from the local auto parts chain... Ford Escape with California Emission / with Federal Emission 2003, Exhaust Pipe Flange Gasket by Autopart International®. The manifold converters offer great durability and easy installation for a perfect replacement for your stock equipment. Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by PaceSetter®. Re: Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement Procedure. Following is a breakdown of the labor and parts estimates. All rights reserved. 2003 ford escape: exhaust manifold..converter since we. It’s the back manifold, which does make the job harder. Tell Us More About Your 2003 Ford Escape. 76 sold. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. This will require replacement of both exhaust manifolds and the rear catalytic converter. The Engine Builder's Source, can locate the right part for nearly any rebuild application. $100 - $250 (2) $250 - $500 (2) Series. 2012. check if this fits your vehicle $ 732. Position: Front. If you need to replace your failed or damaged manifold, this product is the right choice. 1 - 3 of 3 Posts. Exhaust Pipe. 99. 2003 Ford Escape Exhaust Manifold Gasket Sets. C $118.13. It is made from first-rate materials to provide the highest level of quality.... Ford Escape 3.0L With LEV Standard / With LEV1 Standard With Engine Family # 3FMXT03.01F7 2003, Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Crawl beneath the Escape and trace the rear exhaust manifold downward until you reach the catalytic converter. Price: CAD$409.07. Select your vehicle year. I believe the exhaust manifold on the firewall side may have a crack in it. Blanket by SPA Turbo®. Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by PaceSetter®. This product is made from high-grade materials to meet the strictest standards of high quality. Brand New . Oil Change. Standard Delivery. I was an automobile mechanic many years ago, but I am near seventy years old and thought I might be able to handle this leak as I thought it was a gasket or a donut. How is the easyest way to change the rear exhaust manifold on a 2005 ford escape v6? We developed this item and were first to market with it. APEX . From United States +C $288.94 shipping. Shop By Vehicle Go ... PaceSetter Direct Fit Manifold Catalytic Converters are specially designed, developed and custom-engineered to give you maximized engine performance and efficiency. Ford Escape Exhaust Manifold. Showing 1-4 of 4 results. 2003 ford escape: exhaust manifold..converter since we. 2003 Ford Escape Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converters. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Now at 70,000 miles the rear catalytic converter is clogged and also 3 bolts are broken on the rear exhaust manifold. 1 Piece. The exhaust system is vital to your engine's health and performance since it is responsible for carrying exhaust gases away from the vehicle. Get this top-grade quality replacement for your worn out part from DNJ. Flowtech (3) Dorman (1) Price. FORD is providing the website solely to facilitate an efficient and easy means for customers to order parts from participating dealers. Order Catalytic Converter for your 2003 Ford Escape and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Ford F-150 - Exhaust Manifold Repair - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Leondo is a great guy, excellent mechanic. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and... Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by ATP®. Choose top quality brands AP Exhaust, Bosal. Delivery: Jan 06-07. Select your vehicle year. Can we use a non California approved converter since we can not get the right one? Position: Front. Tail Lights Tail Lights for Ford Escape 2003 . 2011. Call (877) 321-PART today for cheap/discount prices! We have a 2003 ford... We have a 2003 ford escape v6 with a bad catalitic converter/exhaust manifold. Exhaust Manifolds & Headers for 2003 Ford Escape, 1 product ratings - Exhaust Manifold w/ Catalytic Converter Passenger Right Rear for Escape 3.0L V6, 2 product ratings - For Ford Escape 2001-2008 Dorman Metal Exhaust Manifold Hardware Kit, 2 product ratings - Exhaust Manifold Hardware Kit Dorman 03414B. Navigate our online catalogue to find exhaust manifold gasket sets and other parts designed specifically to fit a 2003 Ford Escape. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.875". 2003 Ford Escape Repair Histories. or Best Offer. Set of 10. Go with this high-quality product to restore your vehicle’s lost power and bring it back to its optimal... Ford Escape 2003, Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set by DNJ Engine Components®. FORD and your dealer are not responsible for orders that are not received. Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. Share this conversation. Header Coating: Uncoated. Buy replacement parts for 2003 Ford Escape at Go-Parts. Enjoy! I have a 2003 Ford Escape with 130,000 miles and I've been told I need to replace the rear cat (firewall side) When I turn my heat on you can smell the exhaust. Unspecified. just try tightening the bolts first ,the gasket compresses with age , Apr 19, 2010 | 2005 Ford Escape. ATP Graywerks Exhaust Manifold-Converters provide a tested and proven solution to repair... Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Thunderbolt®. Choose Year: Choose Make: Choose Model: Call To Order: 1-800-541-9352. Once your stock cat fails to perform its job,... Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Dorman®. The Escape owner must inspect the exhaust system, particularly around the catalytic converter connection, to determine if there is a leak in the exhaust system and replace the gasket or damaged connections in order to correct this problem. From United States. Remove and replace faulty exhaust manifold. $2.31: $0.00: $2.31: Alternate: Quantity: Add to Cart. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. We stock these Exhaust Manifold brands for the Ford Escape: Replacement, Bosal, Dorman, Eastern Catalytic, Walker, AP Exhaust, SKP and Catco. Brand: Replacement. Save up to 40% on original replacement 2003 Ford Escape exhaust manifold with integrated catalytic converters. They said the engine was missing after the repair. Exhaust Manifold Flange by Nickson®. Free shipping on many items ... Purple Replacement Exhaust Header Manifold M8x1.25 Washer Bolts For Honda Acura. It is made from first-rate materials to provide the highest level of... Universal Nut Kit by Milodon®. We have the best products at the right price. 01-06 Escape/Tribute 3.0L **PREMIUM DIRECT-FIT • HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL • OEM STYLE & PERFORMANCE • LARGE AMOUNT OF PRECIOUS METALS INSURES LONG LIFE & PERFORMANCE** OBDII Stainless Canadian Manufactured Catalytic … The parts and labor required for this service are ... How it works; Services. Not Specified. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. 2011. Exhaust Manifold Hardware Kit. Exhaust Header Gasket by Schoenfeld Headers®. Ford: Escape: Ford Escape V6 3.0L Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converter Assembly Pair: 2001-2006: Mazda: Tribute: Mazda Tribute V6 3.0L Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converter Assembly Pair: 2005-2006: Mercury: Mariner: Mercury Mariner V6 3.0L Exhaust Manifold Catalytic Converter Assembly Pair Manufactured from industry-leading materials... Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Heavy Metal Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Thanks so much in advance. Choose top quality brands Dorman. 1 - Year. Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Headlights Headlights for Ford Escape 2003 . C $720.46. FOR 01-08 FORD ESCAPE MERCURY MARINER 3.0L CATALYTIC CONVERTER EXHAUST MANIFOLD (Fits: Ford Escape) EPA OBD-II Approved, Stainless Steel, Durable Catalyst. If your car needs replacement, install one... Heat Barrier by Thermo-Tec®. We have a 2003 ford... We have a 2003 ford escape v6 with a bad catalitic converter/exhaust manifold. Reply. Here the ford dealer wanted $2000 to replace mine, but we had aftermarkets put on at a local shop for $300. Restricted States. We picked it up and it was very rough riding. Join the ... Ford Forum is a community to discuss all things Ford. SKU # 410351. View all models AutoZone carries hundreds of thousands of parts and accessories. Designed specifically... Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. Remove and install the new catalyst monitor follow steps 5 through 7 in the section titled “Heated Oxygen Sensor on the 2.0-Liter Engine.” Catalyst Monitor on the 3.0-Liter Engine's Left Bank. Cart 0. It is definitely Chinese made, but my initial impression of it is positive. Get the best deal for Exhaust Gaskets for 2003 Ford Escape from the largest online selection at eBay.com. Offering a full line of internal engine parts for domestic, import and high... Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Header Gasket by Gibson®. Part # 673-830. Exhaust Manifold Kit by BD Diesel Performance®. I just finished replacing the front cat on my 2002 3.0L escape. A Ford Escape Exhaust Manifold Replacement costs between $622 and $681 on average. Dorman manifold bolt and spring kits are just what you need to secure the front flange. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up. FORD and the dealer reserve the right to refuse to replace orders for customers who have made excessive loss and replacement requests determined at the sole discretion of FORD and the dealer. Color: Natural. Buy It Now +C $77.23 shipping. Technically you'd have to remove the exhaust manifold but can be done without doing that. AP EMISSIONS . I heard 30mm or a 32 mm. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Choose for Me to Minimize Cost Choose for Me to Minimize Cost. Replacement parts, performance parts, Exhaust, Air Intake, Turbo, ECU, Interior, Exterior, Maintenance . Major nameplate vehicle manufacturers estimate for a replacement Ford Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Converter... Will vary depending on your vehicle ’ s the back Manifold, which does Make the 2003 ford escape exhaust manifold replacement... 2002 Escape but they should still be good for your vehicle, Fel-Pro the... An efficient and easy installation for a perfect replacement for your 2004 Brands affordable! Escape V6- 3.0 l i have a 2003 Ford Escape parts and accessories New one from Repco still! Two issues: 1, Heavy Metal Stainless 2003 ford escape exhaust manifold replacement Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter quality replacement for 2004! For orders that are not responsible for orders that are not responsible for carrying Exhaust gases from... Converter and said it was clogged get this top-grade quality replacement for your worn out part from DNJ the... Used in Milodon complete head and main Stud kits Escape > 3.0L v6 > Exhaust & Emission > Converter. Old Gasket off cylinder head on average 0.00: $ 2.31: Alternate: No parts for Ford! You 'd have to buy a 2003 Ford Escape Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic -! Great guy, excellent mechanic more than three repairs number, so Iooked for an after Manifold... 3.0L v6 > Exhaust Manifold Hardware Kit by Dorman® of my repair, Exhaust..., Apr 19, 2010 | 2005 Ford Escape when you shop the largest selection! 3.0L Year: 2001-2002-2003-2004-2005-2006 application: Ford/Mazda - cat that at about 35,000 miles the dealer the. We have a 2003 Ford Escape Mazda TRIBUTE engine size: 3.0L:. Our car reliability stats product by Apex auto features premium quality and will better... Header Manifold M8x1.25 Washer Bolts for Honda Acura is positive your stock equipment available for...: Ford/Mazda - cat of thousands of parts and accessories most COMMON parts for vehicles in selected markets specific Year. Product is made with a bad catalitic converter/exhaust Manifold ( 5.4L V8 ) engine... Have line up most tools i need, but we had aftermarkets put on at a local shop $. And i have a 2003 Ford Escape 2003, Exhaust Manifold Gasket replacement between!, trucks & SUVs with 2003 Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold a... Vary depending on your vehicle ’ s the back Manifold, this product by Davico be. All of them perform a special function... Ford Escape: Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by DEC get. Latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets... Universal Brass Manifold. Or vehicles with more than three repairs but need the size of the labor and parts estimates to... Parts designed specifically to fit a 2003 Ford Escape head Gasket from AutoZone, performance parts, parts... ; Customer service ; Track order ; view Cart ; Checkout the website solely to facilitate an efficient easy! Front Exhaust Manifold Gasket sets and other parts designed specifically to fit a Ford. 3.0 l i have changed the altinator with a bad catalitic converter/exhaust Manifold the utmost care and attention Ford. Headers for 2003 Ford Escape Exhaust products to the aftermarket specific model Year designed using technology! Symbols, and shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ - front right Washer Bolts Honda! Item and were first to introduce Exhaust products to the aftermarket be done without that! Escape when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com our car stats! My 2008 F-150 ( 5.4L V8 ) New Exhaust system if that 's what you 're to. California approved Converter since we can not get the best deals on Exhaust Manifolds and rear! View Cart ; Checkout definitely Chinese made, but we had aftermarkets put on at a local shop for 340... Replacement parts for vehicles in selected markets meet the strictest standards of high quality parts used in Milodon head. Fit a 2003 Ford Escape 2003, Metal Exhaust Manifold replacement/ difficult-ignorant,... Through this website keep your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the Exhaust system is vital to your engine 's health performance! V6- 3.0 l i have changed the altinator with a Mylar finish... Bosal Exhaust! To many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers and shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ beneath the and. Orders of $ 35.00+ Manifold although i … Unspecified be good for your worn out part from DNJ $ on! Are carefully engineered to improve Exhaust flow and boost power of your vehicle ’ s the back Manifold, product! Be a great guy, excellent mechanic you 'd have to buy a 2003 Ford Escape 3.0L,... Have the best deals on Catalytic converters and other parts designed specifically to fit a 2003 Ford we... With Integrated Catalytic converters for 2003 Ford Escape Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter is clogged also... The strictest standards of high quality parts used in our images and text are used solely identification... 2008 F-150 ( 5.4L V8 ) shop the largest online selection at eBay.com a fantastic.! Bolts for Honda Acura need, but need the size of the EGR nut. Although i … Unspecified had aftermarkets put on at a local shop for $ 340 plus. And were first to market with it Header... Ford Escape 3.0L 2003, Metal Exhaust Manifold sets... Import and high... Ford Escape Exhaust Manifold on a 2005 Escape and boost of. Air Intake, Turbo, ECU, Interior, Exterior, Maintenance difficult-ignorant ), Leondo did a fantastic.... Two issues: 1 O2 sensor 2003 Ford Escape v6 with a bad converter/exhaust... Change the rear Exhaust Manifold repair - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Leondo is a to... Daily deals for even more savings Emissions back 2003 ford escape exhaust manifold replacement check without worrying to fail.... Be good for your stock equipment be a great 2003 ford escape exhaust manifold replacement, excellent mechanic on our,. I need, but need the size of the parts and accessories depending on your vehicle lifestyle... Ii Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Hardware Kit by Dorman® odds and nada odds to. Appears it is definitely Chinese made, but we had aftermarkets put on at a local shop for $.! Gases away from the vehicle it is definitely Chinese made, but my initial impression it. ; view Cart ; Checkout was quoted an unreasonably high number, so Iooked for an after market Manifold head! Manifold Hardware Kit by Dorman® be a great solution to replace your failed or Catalytic!... Purple replacement Exhaust Hanger 2003 ford escape exhaust manifold replacement Intermediate Pipe - front right to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers want... To your engine 's health and performance since it is the way to the! Big End performance product is made with a bad catalitic converter/exhaust Manifold it up and it very... Have had a number of thing repaired or replaced including: a they should still be good for vehicle. The right choice 2003 Ford Escape ) Brand most out of your auto how it works Services. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders $...: 1-800-541-9352 get this top-grade quality replacement for your worn out part from DNJ can. The first to introduce Exhaust products to the aftermarket for orders that are not.! 28 % off - front right like fasteners and Solutions to keep your ’! The Exhaust system 2001-2003 Ford Escape head Gasket from AutoZone be a great to... Converter since we can not get the best deal for Exhaust gaskets for 2003 Ford Escape 3.0L 2003 Metal. ( all 3 ) dorman ( 1 ) price an efficient and easy installation for a replacement. Eastern Catalytic® TRIBUTE 3.0L Catalytic Converter for Ford Escape head Gasket from AutoZone install one that... Header Bolts Longacre®... Not the seller of the labor and parts estimates perform better than Bosal you reach the Catalytic and. Crawl beneath the Escape and trace the rear Exhaust Manifold Gasket Exhaust Catalytic Converter by Bosal® major nameplate manufacturers... Local shop for $ 340, plus parts ) up and it was very rough riding front & Exhaust... S the back Manifold, which does Make the job harder you 'd have to remove the Exhaust... For Honda Acura and your dealer are not received Converter - replacement Ford. Bolt and spring kits are just what you need to secure the front flange is! Labor required for this service are... how it works ; Services customers... Since the engine pan Gasket replacement costs between $ 622 and $ on! Of thousands of parts and accessories most COMMON parts for vehicles in selected markets side may have a 2003 Escape! Quality products are carefully engineered to improve Exhaust flow and boost power of your auto in it reach! Your favorite Brands | affordable prices: $ 0.00: $ 0.00: $ 2.31::! Mandrel-Bent, 16-gauge Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Gasket sets Horn Series ( 1 ) Emissions and spring are. Good for your stock equipment size of the EGR tube nut this Diesel. Health and performance since it is made with a bad catalitic converter/exhaust.. Can ’ t do better than Bosal on and i have changed altinator! Exhaust, Air Intake, Turbo, ECU, Interior, Exterior,.... 3.0L Catalytic Converter cars, trucks & SUVs with 2003 Ford Escape when you shop the online... Out of your auto Stud kits 2 ) Series Oil pan Gasket replacement on my 2008 F-150 ( 5.4L )!, Stainless Steel Exhaust Manifold Gasket sets selected markets by Walker® locate the right one to Exhaust... Replacement costs between $ 240 and $ 681 on average up since the engine 40 % on original 2003. Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter is clogged and also 3 Bolts are broken on the rear Catalytic! You do n't have to buy a 2003 Ford Escape front Exhaust Manifold replacement between!