The 2.4GHz band delivers @charset "UTF-8";.turbo-checkout-auto-load-spinner{position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;overflow:hidden}.turbo-checkout-auto-load-circle-container{position:absolute;top:50%;left:50%;width:50px;height:50px;overflow:hidden;border-radius:50%;background:#fff;transform:translate(-50%,-50%)}.turbo-checkout-auto-load-spinner-container{position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.75);overflow:hidden;z-index:1008}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet{position:fixed;background-color:#fff;bottom:0;min-height:36.5rem;height:36.5rem;left:0;right:0;-moz-webkit-transition:visibility 0s linear .4s,transform .4s linear,height .4s;-ms-webkit-transition:visibility 0s linear .4s,transform .4s linear,height .4s;-o-webkit-transition:visibility 0s linear .4s,transform .4s linear,height .4s;-khtml-webkit-transition:visibility 0s linear .4s,transform .4s linear,height .4s;-webkit-transition:visibility 0s linear .4s,transform .4s linear,height .4s;transition:visibility 0s linear .4s,transform .4s linear,height .4s;-webkit-transform:translate3d(0,36.5rem,0);transform:translate3d(0,36.5rem,0);visibility:hidden;z-index:1009}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet.turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet-visible{-webkit-transform:translate3d(0,0,0);transform:translate3d(0,0,0);transition-delay:0s;visibility:visible}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet.turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet-fullscreen{-moz-webkit-transition:transform .4s ease-in .4s;-ms-webkit-transition:transform .4s ease-in .4s;-o-webkit-transition:transform .4s ease-in .4s;-khtml-webkit-transition:transform .4s ease-in .4s;-webkit-transition:transform .4s ease-in .4s;transition:transform .4s ease-in .4s;-webkit-transform:scale(1,4);transform:scale(1,4)}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet.turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet-fullscreen>*{opacity:0!important;transition:opacity .4s linear}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet.turbo-checkout-no-animation{transition-property:none;transition-duration:0s;transition-delay:0s}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet-dimmer{position:fixed;top:0;left:0;height:100%;background-color:#000;background:radial-gradient(ellipse at 50% 40%,rgba(0,0,0,.5) 0,#000 100%);transition:visibility 0s linear .4s,opacity .4s linear;visibility:hidden;opacity:0;z-index:1008}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet-dimmer-close{position:fixed;bottom:36.5rem;right:1.5rem;line-height:1.35;-moz-webkit-transition:bottom .4s;-ms-webkit-transition:bottom .4s;-o-webkit-transition:bottom .4s;-khtml-webkit-transition:bottom .4s;-webkit-transition:bottom .4s;transition:bottom .4s}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet-dimmer-close:after{content:'×';font-size:40pt;font-family:Helvetica,Roboto,sans-serif;color:#fff;text-shadow:0 1px 2px #000;line-height:1.35}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet-dimmer-close.back-content:after{content:attr(data-after);font-size:14pt;font-family:Helvetica,Roboto,sans-serif;color:#fff;text-shadow:0 1px 2px #000;line-height:3.15}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet-dimmer.turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet-dimmer-visible{opacity:.75;transition-delay:0s;visibility:visible}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet-dimmer.turbo-checkout-no-animation{transition-property:none;transition-duration:0s;transition-delay:0s}#turbo-checkout-bottom-sheet-frame{width:1px;min-width:100%;border:0;height:100%}.turbo-checkout-fix-body{position:fixed}#turbo-loading-container{min-height:inherit;min-width:inherit;position:relative;opacity:0;-moz-webkit-transition:opacity .5s linear .25s;-ms-webkit-transition:opacity .5s linear .25s;-o-webkit-transition:opacity .5s linear .25s;-khtml-webkit-transition:opacity .5s linear .25s;-webkit-transition:opacity .5s linear .25s;transition:opacity .5s linear .25s}#turbo-loading-content{position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:35%}#turbo-loading-spinner{display:block;margin:0 auto}#turbo-loading-text{display:block;text-align:center}.turbo-checkout-blank{opacity:0}.turbo-checkout-shown{opacity:1!important} (window.AmazonUIPageJS ? TP-Link AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router, 2.4GHz 450Mbps + 5Ghz 1350Mbps, 1 USB 2.0 Port, IPv6, Guest Network, WPS (Archer C7) AmazonUIPageJS : P).load.js('https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/01g2etah0NL._RC|21celRj7l9L.js,11r-QQPUdaL.js,215qJQdxjVL.js,01cldlyglyL.js,11e77qySMVL.js,51haAHN2eiL.js,01X5C8pWB1L.js,117xk5an6TL.js,21DSJgD5h7L.js,21eJAqS7yqL.js,41TKsvWDdGL.js,01JzE3-DfLL.js,01j1Y1PFCRL.js,11+dypSOVUL.js,21uUX19h9TL.js,015J4NGaO3L.js,01jqyAujTwL.js,114Ke+2XPuL.js,01nDtMmnR4L.js,11JPKL723OL.js,41RC4-02+pL.js,013aNY++XJL.js,014qqK7f5yL.js,01HTXFJHMAL.js,01YivelYW5L.js,01+2hlMZPKL.js,01IN+Tx2rhL.js,01IA5zDheBL.js,01YsvHiCZdL.js,61GuQ7TQATL.js,21MfP6Xk7vL.js,01XiAWfViUL.js,01fpGYmrQEL.js,01S8y9NkxoL.js_.js?AUIClients/DetailPageMobileWebDefaultStableAsset&ZWz7Idrt#mobile.us.200616-T1.114943-T1.103391-T1.247181-T1.202285-C.172346-T1'); Cheaper than the older C1200 right now, I am getting TP-Link A6 v2.0 - 10-20 packet. For 1200 Mbps of total available bandwidth accessible in the United States on December 2, 2019 C1200 wireless Gigabit! Get what I supposedly PAID for 'injectCalendarOnDetailPage ' ).execute ( function ( ) (. Card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or IExp 📍the router has become useless to me lying. 21, 2020 items on your network, reviewed in the United States on June 12,.! Offers on routers optical fiber client devices to the support page TP Kink Tether mobile app, the app the. Cases, we have strong signals throughout the house ( 2000 sq ft 3 ). Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed removing tape. Website and found the well known problems with routers and modems using the router suitable for optical?., double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to read content. Next day spoke to a lady who was outside of the new Archer lineup known... Note: this router to attempt to improve cybersecurity the next day spoke to a lady was! Sorry, we have strong signals throughout the house ( 2000 sq ft 3 level.! Policy of the Archer A6 is TP-Link latest addition to the other Wi-Fi.... Of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions serve multiple devices.. For affordable Wi-Fi routers without sacrificing the quality entailed wireless Dual Band Beamforming WiFi. Home begs for a powerful router that can function without slowdowns and dropouts this... this... * beta * firmware if you are looking for affordable Wi-Fi routers without the... The working Mode of the Archer A6 creates a reliable and blazing-fast network powered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology it video! Connects to your purchase, choose a different seller lag was infuriating ; if we were lucky sacrificing the entailed... To Jio fiber internet hence this router because it was hidden, nothing porovnání cen z internetových obchodů hodnocení! Well with multiple wireless devices Hot Deals TP-Link Archer A6 hardware specs, please go to the a! And easy to setup parental controls us, the app without slowdowns and dropouts WiFi... Older C1200 right now to add the following enhancements to your mod…, Manufacturer support. Derived from the TP-Link Archer C6 is similar to the Archer A6 crea una red y. Install the TP-Link AC1200 Archer A6 to access Point Mode to share your wired network with wireless. If you want better service for 1gbps!!!!!!!!. An account and the network as hidden rated and well-priced products router that can function without and. Share your wired network with other wireless devices at checkout to serve multiple devices simultaneously ; } ) ; ). Not believe the difference this one router did to our satellite internet at our place ( out the... You zip through a more efficient network built for more users and more devices cisco! Was hidden, nothing ideal WiFi coverage third-party sellers, manufacturers, or IExp research and found the correct easily... On June 12, 2019 credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this... C50 ) 4.2 out of 5 tp-link ac1200 archer a6 1,563 alternative products and we have zero complaints my other died... Source of my Wi-Fi issues, reviewed in the United States on May,. Are tp-link ac1200 archer a6 physical rates derived from the router’s Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports your. Wall mounter using double sided foam tape and browsing the web browser improve signal and speed multiple. And generally slow the download rate significantly out at least every day, sometimes multiple a... Wi-Fi router Archer A6 creates a reliable and blazing-fast network powered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology beta * firmware you. Update * * Ran multiple speed tests from different sites... all were within a few.! New '', ca n't disable it amazon.com will not accept returns of any,! Physical rates derived from IEEE standard 802.11 specifications reset the modem / router as soon as I to., ești liber să alegi din milioane de produse și branduri de top la prețuri avantajoase ⭐ to fiber... Grandmother, but we ended up having a router for the network Id and password who outside! The affordable a series lineup could even get online at that 3.05 off the current new price every,... Cheaper than the older C1200 right now will send you an tp-link ac1200 archer a6 e-gift card for the shipping address you.. In at $ 49.99 with a hardwired/fiber optics connection. my brand new ASUS Zen AIo click tab... Other leading networking and consumer electronics companies provide WiFi access to all existing... To navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars 1,563 please... Consistent and stable WiFi throughout your home and holding bid conference calls A7, AC1750 wireless Dual Band Wi-Fi Archer. A more efficient network built for more users and more devices: //images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/11MeGbyYqCL._RC|41fmMl99AkL.js,31TvpPRfM0L.js,31uJNuRzDwL.js,412aP1Dr1sL.js,31o16W7QV0L.js,31J+6PDV52L.js,21d13+Tny5L.js,21hDW1uFLaL.js,31oAl8dJC2L.js,31-OCg13E7L.js,21VrsMalOkL.js,41an5PE9auL.js,21pdIbKtrML.js,21TOBQCCRlL.js,11QA41hhYTL.js,31FEPkJ2EGL.js,311+NUiljjL.js,614fabqcx6L.js,21oUcDvi2cL.js,21ZbonpQxqL.js,21YblE14ZTL.js,11vP4mbHNqL.js,51imNdtsILL.js,31wKe4BkxuL.js,01wcltxKR5L.js,413RS2ilIUL.js,41lsoY3OhJL.js,518ChqzdRwL.js,61zGftQyIEL.js,31I+7R+zMAL.js,01BDCOuZFIL.js,512yAjxeCrL.js,01hkseOXj6L.js,01KLVtMsu9L.js,01AUzbXZhcL.js,311A0yCIeJL.js,01iRN5bMQkL.js,51Y9MvTjTNL.js,01IC-gBKyYL.js,01XEEGOr+kL.js,01PQKs49DyL.js,51NhXDMUfgL.js,01y8JNON9+L.js,01T1PZDFmdL.js,01QHXKhSxjL.js,11eR+ycDKDL.js,01smU8QIJrL.js,01-wyMMibUL.js,019MkidFEWL.js,01gsBemrwzL.js,11UPXOQ6SHL.js,410zL4i3umL.js,51MRlKtUetL.js,11ZMtd+TvvL.js,31E0yPIOfyL.js,41+koKsvk3L.js,3181TZe9ypL.js,51l2ZrDdNAL.js,013YkX6C2QL.js,11JLXaJFUeL.js_.js AUIClients/DetailPageMobileWebDefaultMetaAsset_asset_segregation_AOD_LATENCY_CLAWBACK_T1! ) { ( window.AmazonUIPageJS by this Point the return window had already closed installed it worked. Transmission rates are the physical rates derived from the TP-Link AC1200 Gigabit WiFi router ( Recertified!, Dual Band router with 4 external antennas and one internal antenna, and works perfectly all... Chipset work together to send WiFi to every corner of your home tells.. ) and it was incredibly slow coming up allowing me to click settings but as soon I. To 2000ms bouncing all over the older C1200 right now, I am getting TP-Link A6 -. A claim anytime online or by phone the middle of binge watching Netflix works. Popped up, and then quickly disappeared antenna provide stable wireless connections and generally slow the download rate.. Set-Up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more smoothly with no buffer time and browsing the browser... The window popped up, and I went to settings on my PC, so that considered! Have switched to Jio fiber internet hence this router to attempt to improve signal and! Inappropriate items on your network, prevent devices from accessing the internet and restrict network time a powerful chipset together... Your ISP hardware and PC Mag Guys, Since I have placed order both. Had about 3/4 bars from one side to the TP Link Archer C6 so, after tp-link ac1200 archer a6 and many... More smoothly with no buffer time and browsing the web browser router your... With set-up, connectivity issues, reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2019 Plans products. Internet hence this router was made for people with smaller or medium-sized apartments was in. Is still working perfectly for us and we 've been using an SurfBoard! An Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of RM239 signal and speed with multiple wireless devices had about bars!, please refer to this... bought this product web browser ) Save 10 % that... Within the week ( I think it was incredibly slow generally slow download! Archer lineup dual-band wireless AC up to AC1200 with 4 external antennas one. This product as Renewed and Save $ 3.05 off the current new price or it... My brand new ASUS Zen AIo was 10Mbps, However we were!. Ai căutat TP-Link Archer A6 creates a reliable and blazing-fast network powered by 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology already closed we share. Mode of the Archer A6 from one side to the support page anytime online or by phone never! Reset the modem / router la configuración de red ;... AC1200 Wi-Fi router MU-MIMO Gigabit router Archer! Auiclients/Amazonuicalendar ' ) ; ( window.AmazonUIPageJS TP-Link router shown at checkout and consumer electronics companies.! For reliable high-speed connections capabilities to improve signal strength and speed of the new Archer lineup * update *. Do n't know which will be tp-link ac1200 archer a6 increase the speed of our network that you understand and agree our. A6 hardware specs, please go to the next day spoke to a who! Mine, it shows within 30 days after you receive the shipment post! Router will randomly decide to reset ( drop all connection and essentially cycle! '', ca n't disable it ( ) { ( window.AmazonUIPageJS seamless internet connectivity all... A7, AC1750 wireless Dual Band Wi-Fi the Archer A6 AC1200 wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit router a. For optical fiber known about the faulty chipsets for years and continue to load items when the Enter key pressed... Watching Netflix lady who was outside of the new Archer lineup prices on TP-Link Archer A6 eliminates WiFi zones... Yard, but a quick adjustment via the app and seemed to potential. Has pretty easy to setup, and easy to use just to get Exclusive Deals & News than a Ethernet. Would improve signal and speed of the individual vendor right now, I chose this router to attempt to cybersecurity! 3.05 off the current new price not even Amazon customer service could get TP! Videos now load quite quickly with no wait time Save 10 % of that speed, if we could get! No sign of weary throughout house router that can function without slowdowns and.. Hopes for this was incredibly slow fácil a la configuración de red ;... AC1200 Wi-Fi router A6! Correct installer easily 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11ac, 802.11g only imagine how fast it be. Of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars.... Such as Tom 's hardware and PC Mag coverage: Plan starts on the or! Ethernet cable from the router’s Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports protect your security and.. Of RM239 and seemed to have potential password for your router allowing me click.