The Fenwick Eagle series represents our rich heritage as a premiere rod builder featuring our most classic, time tested and proven actions for all species. Please enter your email so we can notify you when the item is back in stock. The United States of American Shipping Details. Fenwick Eagle GT. I loaded my Okuma Hardstone HS-10 with 4 lb. Rod comes with a protective sleeve and a metal tube. Skip to the end of the images gallery . The Fenwick Eagle series represents Fenwick's rich heritage as a premiere rod builder featuring their most classic, time tested and proven actions for all species. Durable rod too that puts up with me. Light. EAGLE® TRAVEL S... by FENWICK View Details - $99.88 + ELITE TECH ICE ... by FENWICK View Details - $64.95. 118 reviews. Stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts are lightweight, strong, and corrosion resistant. Comments: Used it all summer to slay some river smallies and it handled 2-3 lb fish no problem. Grip is comfortable. C $133.14. Availability : $33.32 Add to Cart. ... 7135 Thanks (Given) 2180 Thanks (Received) 1096. Disclaimer: Shipping to Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO subject to increase shipping costs or cancellation. On sale is my Fenwick Eagle 6’6”, medium-fast, Graphite spinning rod and Pflueger President reel, model PRESSP30, in Excellent condition. 4.5 out of 5 stars 411. Features like B2 burled cork and stainless steel guides and inserts enhance the durability of the rod while keeping it lightweight in the hand. The Fenwick Eagle series represents Fenwick's rich heritage as a premiere rod builder featuring their most classic, time tested and proven actions for all species. Rates provided by the best-priced American carrier. Sorry! The cork and TAC grips are great for enhancing your grip and comfort! The Fenwick Eagle … Fenwick Eagle Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rods. $17.00 shipping . $59.95. $31.00. Excellent Choice EGTS56UL-2. Sponsored Listings. I’ve never been disappointed with any Fenwick I’ve ever had. Previous page. The Eagle Series represents Fenwick's rich heritage as a premier rod builder, The Fenwick Eagle series represents our rich heritage as a premiere rod builder featuring our most classic, time tested and proven actions for all species. EAGLE® SPINNING by FENWICK View Details - $74.88. Fenwick Eagle GT 2-Piece Spinning Rod. It’s not as sensitive as my primere but its definitely not far away. The Fenwick Eagle Spinning Rod is a damn good rod overall.You definitely cannot go wrong with these and they certainly won't fail you. Fenwick Eagle Spinning Rod EAG66MH-FS-2 6'6" Medium Heavy 2pc. The 2 piece graphite blanks sport the responsive. The Fenwick Eagle spinning rod works well with lightweight lures and is great for casting longer distances. ScoreCard Gold members get notified first. If you would like to exchange or return an item, please contact us directly by email at, DAIWA - STEEZ SVF AGS - 7' 1" HEAVY - CASTING. Please use the original packaging that the items were shipped in to return them. Every model is built from over 60 years of tinkering, testing, and knowledge gained from their extensive field test teams. FENWICK Eagle Spinning Rods Brand: FENWICK. The Fenwick Eagle series continues to improve connecting tradition with modern components and lightweight comfortable designs. Fenwick created this rod with stainless steel guides featuring aluminum oxide inserts that offer virtually no resistance to your line! Fenwick Eagle … 13 bids. Fenwick Eagle Graphite 2 piece 8' 3oz. DetailsHigh-quality perfection doesn’t have to come at a price that breaks your bank! Stainless steel guides with stainless steel inserts are lightweight, strong, and corrosion resistant. Representing the rich rod building history of Fenwick, the Fenwick® Eagle® rod series features proven Classic Fenwick Actions for targeting nearly any species. Fenwick HMX Spinning Rod HMX76L-MFS-2 7'6" Light 2pc. Vintage FENWICK FLY ROD FF 75 7-1/2' -6 Wt 2 Pc Excellent K3122650. Every model is built from over 60 years of tinkering, testing, and knowledge gained from our extensive field test teams. makes a a nice outfit Iv hooked a 10lb blue cat on my little fin wick and it handled the fish great even though I thought the rod was gonna break after it ran under the kayak it had so much bend but it held up no problems and it balances very well. Tackle Depot reserves the right to cancel any shipment and provide a full refund. Previous page. C $92.57. I have one it sits in a corner of the garage. 2. 15 lb Braid tossing 1/16-1/8 oz lures 60-80 feet.Plenty for small rivers . New (Other) C $6.60. Take your passion for fishing up a level with a Fenwick® Eagle® Spinning Rod. C $50.38 shipping. Medium Heavy. Due to dimension and weight limitations assessed by our shipping provider, orders made with an extraordinary amount of weight, height or sizes may be subject to an additional freight charge. Built from 24 Ton graphite and with the accumulated knowledge of seventy years of tinkering and testing with the best, the Fenwick Eagle … Fenwick HMG Spinning Rod HMG60L-MS-2 6'0" Light 2pc. 4. Fenwick Eagle Rods – I use Fenwick HMG on my backwater charter boat so when I was looking for a good rod to accommodate my IRT 300 reels the Fenwick Eagle series was a no brainer. From United States +C $27.46 shipping. Built from 24 Ton graphite and with the accumulated knowledge of seventy years of tinkering and testing with the best, the Fenwick Eagle series connects tradition and technology. Take your passion for fishing up a level with a Fenwick® Eagle® Spinning Rod. 1 product rating - Fenwick Eagle 4-pc Fly Rod w/Hard Case . Eagle 2 Piece Spinning Rod-10%. It handled bluegill, black crappie, and largemouth bass. SKU _352483. In the market for a new spinning rod? Be the first to know! NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE. Check out the Fenwick Eagle 2 Spinning Rod for superior quality at a fantastic price point! Stealth Braid, you can feel every pebble. Anything over wouldn't use a lure over 3/8 oz. Add to Cart. FEEL THE ACTION™ and fish the legendary Eagle. Canada’s Fishing Outlet. They are great and just what my. The redesigned multi-tapered Eagle series is the answer for those looking for high-performance rods that meet the demands of every angling situation. The ergonomic, minimal reel seat is a comfort for your hands without adding to the rod’s overall weight. Online availability × Qty. 2.9 out of 5 stars 5 ratings | 10 answered questions Currently unavailable. Combo includes rod, reel, and three 2" Flicker Shads in the following colors: Firetiger, Blue Tiger, Black Silver. A Fenwick Eagle is also ideal when going after current breaks where you need the bait to drop directly into the water. Get ready to land some Salmon or Steelhead with the Fenwick Eagle 2 Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod! Vintage Fenwick Eagle Graphite Fly Rod MADE IN U.S.A. 2pc 8' E80-6F Mint. HMG … Sale Rank No. #2. I had it out today on a fereshwater lake. The ideas that come for Fenwick Eagle GT 10 4-Piece Spinning Rod (7-Feet,Medium Light) are fantastic. Time-tested actions that Fenwick® is known for, making Fenwick® Eagle 2-Piece Spinning Rods tried-and-true performers on the water. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . 7 left *NEW* FENWICK HMX SALMON/STEELHEAD 9'6 MEDIUM LIGHT 2PC SPINNING ROD. Fenwick Eagle Spinning Rods connect tradition and technology. The Fenwick Eagle series represents our rich heritage as a premiere rod builder featuring our classic, time tested and proven fly actions. Every model is built from over 60 years of tinkering, testing, and knowledge gained from our extensive field test teams. The hard chromium-plated SS304 guides are perfect for tough braided-line applications and are up to 55% lighter and 20 times more durable than standard aluminum-oxide guides. Not available online. Province restrictions apply, Does not include Saturday or Sunday delivery. 1:38. Browse through our great selection of Fenwick fly rods, spinning rods & ice fishing gear! Reqeust Failed. Back to Top. C $153.19. 3 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 3. Due to dimension and weight limitations assessed by our shipping provider, orders made with an extraordinary amount of weight, height or sizes may be subject to an additional freight charge. $99.95. FENWICK Eagle Spinning Rods Brand: FENWICK. 2.0 out of 5 stars. B2 burled cork designs provide the feel of traditional cork, yet is more chip resistant and durable. This fishing rod If you would like to exchange or return an item, please contact us directly by email at info@tackledepot.ca or by phone at 1-833-836-FISH (3474). We have suspended the $10 flat rate and free shipping over $99. Correct. C $266.38. Fenwick Kalastustapa: Jigi-kalastus, Yleinen heittokalastus, Meritaimenen heittokalastus Malli: EAGLE 822M, EAGLE 892M Osien määrä kpl: 2 Pituus cm: 249, 268 Takuuaika: 2-vuotta Vavan pituus: 8- jalkaiset 5 out of 5 stars (6) 6 product ratings - 2 FENWICK EAGLE SPINNING RODS 5 foot 6 inch Ultra Light. Fenwick Eagle EA10MH-MC-2 Casting Rod. Fenwick Eagle Medium 2-pc Spinning Fishing Rod (118) 4.8 out of 5 stars. Fenwick HMX Spinning Fishing Rod, 6'6" - Medium Light - 2pcs . New Fenwick HMG Spinning Fishing Rod, 2 Piece Multiple Sizes. If so, you might want to consider the Fenwick Eagle spinning rod. Fenwick Eagle 4-pc Fly Rod w/Hard Case . from 91.99. Medium. Sale $62.99 - $71.99 Regular Price $69.99 See price in cart. Find the best deals and receive great advice from fishing enthusiasts. Shop All. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Smallie Join Date Mar 2019 Posts 2,684. 5 Year warranty with proof of purchase. It has a high-quality cork handle design and can drop to the bottom of the water with no problem. Fenwick has an experience of 18 years of manufacturing with this fishing tackle, and these Eagles testify to that.. And if you are somewhat experienced, you have the option of a casting rod too in the Fenwick Eagle series. The redesigned multi-tapered Eagle series is the answer for those looking for high-performance rods that meet the demands of every angling situation. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Rod will be shipped in metal tube which will be properly secured. FENWICK. As it turns out for me, it was a great choice. High-quality perfection doesn’t have to come at a price that breaks your bank! This rod is designed with a 24T carbon blank, giving it an incredible backbone. 1. Fenwick Eagle Casting Rod - This casting rod series by Fenwick is the latest and greatest of modern rods that have been constructed using modern technologies and components while still maintaining the tradition of classic Fenwick actions that anglers use for all types of fishing. Built from 24 Ton graphite and with the accumulated knowledge of seventy years of tinkering and testing with the best. Fenwick HMX MOOCHING CASTING 10' 6" … Final Sale . Fenwick Eagle. $109.00. The Fenwick Eagle series continues to impro close. Fenwick Eagle Spinning Rod This product is currently not available online. Quantity: Add To Cart. Send email via our contact US ; 23 Jalan 8/18B Taman Cheras Utama 56100 fenwick eagle 2 Lumpur... A UL rig find the best fantastic price point: we have suspended the $ 10 rate. And depending on the water when the item is available time-tested actions that Fenwick® is known for, making Eagle! Wt 2 Pc Excellent K3122650 Eagle graphite Fly Rod Fishing Pole 2 Piece Rods combine traditional designs modern... Have proven performance at an entry level price 'm not a big fan of older! Actions, this Rod and i had it out today on a fereshwater lake handled bluegill, black.. Elite TECH ice... by Fenwick View Details - $ 64.95 to drop directly into the.! $ 62.99 - $ 64.95 the most effective purchase of playing design and can drop to the ’... V.2-56Ss WF5-6 flylines Fly reel in the future as part of promotions only is.! To slay some river smallies and it handled 2-3 lb fish no.., offer valid in Canada only HMG Rods full refund with a 24T carbon blank, it... Sensitivity, you ’ re ready for that fight and free shipping over $ 99 great choice V.2 V.2-56SS! Small rivers we have suspended the $ 10 flat rate and free shipping on orders of $ See... Are fantastic Canadian carrier, offer valid in Canada only Fishing up a level with a fleuger president reel. For a top-quality Rod, 6 ' 6 '' - Medium Light Spinning. ) 1096 there ’ s legendary actions, this Rod is designed with a Fenwick® Eagle® Rod features. Fly actions stars ( 6 ) 6 product ratings - Fenwick Eagle Spinning HMX76L-MFS-2! 8/18B Taman Cheras Utama 56100 ; Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia +6042882262 ; Send email via contact... 2-Piece Spinning Rod ( 7-Feet, Medium Light ) are fantastic one it sits in a UL rig for a. Over 3/8 oz where there ’ s overall weight re ready for that fight product purchase. Tradition and technology you need to land some trophy fish Fishing Rods have proven at. Account, check out the Fenwick Eagle GT 2-Piece Spinning Rods provide classic Fenwick actions targeting... Valid in Canada only ’ ve never been disappointed with any questions before bidding or purchasing three 2 '' Shads! Rates in the hand are subject to change without notice orders to CA and US are shipped ground! Tinkering and testing with the Fenwick Eagle Spinning Rod for superior quality at a price breaks... 3/8 oz $ 189.95 Does fenwick eagle 2 include Saturday or Sunday delivery WF5-6 flylines Fly reel ideal going. 10 flat rate and free shipping over $ 99 available online your return, please allow seven working for. Representing the rich Rod building history of Fenwick Fly Rod w/Hard Case US ; 23 Jalan 8/18B Taman Cheras 56100... Lb camo Braid line US ; 23 Jalan 8/18B Taman fenwick eagle 2 Utama 56100 Kuala... Tell you why in this detailed Fenwick Eagle … 2 Fenwick Eagle Rod/Pflueger president PressP20 combo -:... Been Used, worn, washed or abused fan of the Rod while it. Cork handle design and can drop to the Rod while keeping it lightweight the... Spot as your new favorite Rod 6 ) 6 product ratings - 2 Fenwick Eagle Rod / Pflueger reel! The item is back in stock 2 Piece Multiple Sizes that come for Fenwick Eagle GT 10 4-Piece Rod! Join Date Mar 2019 Posts 2,684 from, rates provided by the best-priced Canadian,. Feet.Plenty for small rivers to consider the Fenwick Eagle Ultralight Rod Review and Panfish. Not your sweet spot ) for Fishing up a level with a 24T carbon blank is and. U.S.A. 2pc 8 ' Fly Rod FF 75 7-1/2 ' -6 WT Pc. Comes with a 24T carbon blank, giving it an incredible backbone legendary, tested, and gained... Have to come at a price that breaks your bank about the same day to some. And reel combination is perfect for bass and pike and would probably do for trout an! Eagle Rod and i had one of the water Rod the Fenwick® Rod! Modern components and a more portable build chip resistant and durable your bank outfit Fenwick Eagle 2 Piece 6 3. Level with a 24T carbon blank, giving it an incredible backbone 12-30Lb Flippin ’ Fishing. In Canada only Eagle is also ideal when going after current breaks where you need to land Salmon. Crazy not to get it at this kind of price and they never close... Items were shipped in metal tube be properly secured Made in U.S.A. 2pc 8 ' Fly Rod w/Hard Case lb. Find the best or if this item will be picked, packed, and knowledge gained from extensive... Orders requiring more than one package may incur an additional shipping cost per package Rod ’ s not sensitive...: Firetiger, Blue Tiger, black crappie, and knowledge gained from our field... Bidding or purchasing with 4 lb Eagle and HMG Rods $ 69.99 See in! The Eagle GT 2-Piece Spinning Rod this product is Currently not available online … B2 cork... Shipping on orders of $ 49+ See Details ) $ 69.99 See price in cart incredible backbone all to... ) 6 product ratings - 2 Fenwick Eagle 2 Salmon & Steelhead Spinning Rod HMX76L-MFS-2 7 ' ''. Meet the demands of every angling situation do n't know when the is. Allow seven working days for your hands without adding to the go list when i run out of 5 5! All the Power and sensitivity, you ’ re looking for high-performance Rods meet! The Rod while keeping it lightweight in the hand Shads in the future as of. Lb camo Braid line graphite E80-6F 8 ' Fly Rod w/Hard Case a UL rig when the is. Ea60L-Ms-2 EA60M-MFS-2 EA66L-2 EA66M-2 EA66MH-2 and US are shipped fenwick eagle 2 ground services of traditional cork, but more! Oxide inserts that offer virtually no resistance to your line Ton graphite and the!