Desserts @ Thirty8 Grand Hyatt KL - High Tea Ladies? Stunning views from any of the table you are seated. The tier high tea set comes with sweet and savoury. Thus here you go, an afternoon high tea at the infamous Thirty8 Restaurant in Grand Hyatt Hotel Kuala Lumpur. grand hyatt singapore 10 SCOTTS ROAD, SINGAPORE, REPUBLIC OF SINGAPORE 228211 Phone : +65 6732 1234 | Fax: +65 6732 1696 | Email: singapore.grand@hyatt.com The request we made through email was all fulfilled. The sauce is a just the right amount of sweet and sourish, makes the whole dish very savoury. Truly the service is excellent. As your trusted source for good food, we headed over to give you our full review. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Located on the 38th floor at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur; surrounded by the panoramic view of KL, THIRTY8 is the great place to get over on a lazy afternoon. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in greater detail so that we may improve upon your feedback directly. BBQ Australian Black Angus Beef Ribs Super duper yummy, the portion looks small but I was already very full after eating this. Table beside us was having their anniversary dinner...and he managed to pull off with an anniversary song. and he managed to pull off with an anniversary song. The surrounding mist disappeared and in front of us, appearance of this beautiful chocolate mousse cake, served along with the flavourful banana ice cream and dash of nuts and raspberries. THIRTY8: Thirty8 Bar and Restaurant - Grand Hyatt - Kuala Lumpur - See 720 traveller reviews, 677 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor. Definitely a great place to chill. Highly recommending his great service.More, On the 5th of September, my siblings and I organized a surprise birthday for my mother and a retirement party for my father. Is there a way to get voucher/giftcard for this restaurant.. which can be given as token of anniversary gift? Thought scones weren’t the best one of all I have tried, but still yummy and flaky to go with their preserves and clotted cream. Dear Maidinmadrid, It was a pleasure meeting you earlier on at THIRTY8 while you were enjoying some afternoon tea sets with your family. The first half of the day I was immersed in this book by Judith McNaught and I keep wanting to finish it but I had so many things which were calling to my attention like my messy room for instance. Thirty8 offers a selection of different cuisine from Western, Chinese and even Japanese for breakfast, lunch, high tea and dinner! Chicken, horseradish. Grand Hyatt uses chocolate from notable brands like Callebaut, Valhorna and Felchlin. Good value of the high tea & signature cake too. It’s located right behind the KLCC Twin Towers, so a great place to ogle this engineering accomplishment, which I think is a big part of this hotels’ appeal. Very good of him to stay on the line so patiently to help me with this walkthrough. About THIRTY8 is located strategically on the 38th floor and comprises of a 360-degree city view including the dining areas, bar and lounge. Such a memorable dessert it was, rich chocolaty mousse along with the banana ice cream (I am not a banana person but I love this!). Good value of the high tea & signature cake too. Special thanks to the bff-colleague, Phoebe for photos of us and photos of the towers. High on Sugar : All-You-Can-Eat Weekend Buffet For Chocoholics needed and were very patient with me as I made changes along the way. The food was excellent and everyone had a great time. Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur Grand Hyatt Hotel Kuala Lumpur High On Sugar Festive High Tea is available every Saturday and Sunday from 1-30 December 2018 and 1 January 2019. Tq, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Ascott The Residence Hotels in Kuala Lumpur, Hotels with Infinity Pools in Kuala Lumpur, Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Kuala Lumpur, Hotels near KLCC - Bukit Bintang Pedestrian Walkway, Hotels near Royal Selangor Visitor Centre, Hotels near National Mosque (Masjid Negara), Hotels near (KUL) Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Hotels near (SZB) Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, BBQ Restaurants for Large Groups in Kuala Lumpur, Fusion Restaurants for Families in Kuala Lumpur, Late Night British Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur, Food Delivery Restaurants in Kuala Lumpur, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kuala Lumpur, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kuala Lumpur. Updating list... mizhar-mk. In this buffet, they will be using chocolates sourced from around the world including Malaysia, Belgium and of … Just to check with thirty8, if I wear a round neck shirt with jeans and sport shoes, would that be good enough to enter all the sections up there? And as for me, I had an amazing time too. “Flowerpots” Gooey chocolate encased within the cake. Eugene Tan September 22, 2013. Some current don't-misses are the white asparagus in hollandaise sauce, the beef ribs, and … High on Sugar: Chocolate Finesse is a cocoa-rich afternoon tea buffet featuring over 40 chocolate inspired recipes using chocolates sourced from Malaysia, Belgium, France and Switzerland. LOL. Looking for a place to pamper yourself? As far as I know, Thirty8 does not serve breakfast buffet. Selection of macaroons We got the poshest doggy bag I've ever seen for our leftovers. But the last part was really spoiled when I have to ask for the waiters to bring me the bill for 3 times & they took 30 minutes for that. 10-13 September 20193:00pm - 5:00pmThirty8, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur Mid-Autumn Afternoon Tea Set at THIRTY8 - DiineOut In the anticipation of the harvest season, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur is celebrating mid-autumn festival with a delectable afternoon tea! Highly recommended. A great place to hang out with friends or family on a lazy afternoon overlooking the Petronas Twin Towers.-Afternoon Tea (2~5pm)-RM68++ … Sweet Cucumber, dill, cream cheese Signature cake super delicious. THIRTY8 Signature Cake (Rm 25) Wheat Field Bakery; baking with lots of loves and hearts! Staff named izhar sang a very nice bday song to us. There was an extensive spread of food and the food was of high quality. Priced at Rm 68+ per person or set One again, I would like to extend my deepest apologies for the miscommunication in regards to the High on Sugar offering today; I am glad you have accepted our offer and enjoyed the care and service provided by Hamsiah and the team at THIRTY8. Priced at RM142 nett per person. The restaurant has an east west menu. Eugene Tan September 22, 2013. Perfectly curated by our culinary team, the buffet features a sinful selection of sweet and savoury items. He really did light up the surprise by singing me an amazing birthday song. Your email address will not be published. Grand Hyatt uses chocolate from notable brands like Callebaut, Valhorna and Felchlin. Seated high up at 38th floor, accompanied with the magnificent KL city skyline, overlooking the Twin Tower and KL Tower, this is the best place to be for any kind of meal, I must say. Haha! I definitely had a wonderful time here✨. Definitely a great place to chill. The Thirty8 Restaurant which is located on the 38th floor of Grand Hyatt hotel in Jalan Pinang , KL. What a way to celebrate the third day of Chinese New Year. Big thanks to Mr Izhar for a lovely birthday song (Im still amaze with his voice) and to Ms Syaz for assisting us most of the time. Selected filters . Set on the 38th floor of Kuala Lumpur’s Grand Hyatt Hotel, this venue is clearly one of the city’s best restaurants, and has a diverse menu serving classic Chinese, Japanese and western cuisine that is easy to enjoy.. The surrounding mist disappeared and in front of us, appearance of this beautiful chocolate mousse cake, served along with the flavourful banana ice cream and dash of nuts and raspberries. Heightening the discerning diners’ experience are the lively show kitchens which serve international cuisine showcasing a … Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. biggest breakfast spread in kl they have?! The professional manner in which he displayed to me is highly commendable. It was splendid!More, During our two days stay here which we immensely enjoyed. Heard that parking rates in Grand Hyatt is expensive thus went for KLCC instead. THIRTY8's Afternoon Tea Buffet. They made you feel welcomed and honoured and at ease at the same time. That is Izihar in the picture hopefully I get his name right. We're working hard to be accurate. Click here to read about THIRTY8's a … THIRTY8 is the eminent restaurant located on yes, you guessed it the 38th Floor of the Grand Hyatt in KL. Eugene Tan Septembre 22, 2013. Thirty8 is located on the 38th floor at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur with posh setting and panoramic KL view. RM160nett including coffee & tea selections. Love the idea of hiding the scones within the enveloped cloth in order to keep them warm. Overall was okay. Thirty8 is located on the 38th floor at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur with posh setting and panoramic KL view. 1 review. Situated in Grand Hyatt, Thirty8 KL is offering an all-you-can-eat afternoon tea spread every weekend in April 2019. Usually I will get attracted by those pictures of pretty food or unique interior designs of the restaurant. Oliver immense input in getting the matter resolved. With perfect ambiance and good quality desserts, everything seems to be so nice and cozy, chatting with your besties while enjoying the lovely desserts and a cup of coffee or tea. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. at March 07, 2015. #chor3HUATah. Egg mayonnaise, watercreass Breakfast is served in the ground floor restaurant. Heightening the discerning diners’ experience are the lively show kitchens which serve international cuisine showcasing a variety of Western, Chinese and Japanese flavours. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Gluten Free Options. There is a point in time where Thirty8 was the go-to place for high-tea. But these are unusual times, so please check that events are still happening. If you are thinking to have a high-tea party - Grand Hyatt KL is a great place! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It has a Chinese, Japanese and Western kitchen so there is bound to be... As far as I know, Thirty8 does not serve breakfast buffet. He also sang to me while serving my birthday cake. High On Sugar - Thirty8, Grand Hyatt KL For me, the best place to hangout with besties is a beautiful dessert place. The sweet ones stationed on the tier stand, while the savouries lied on side plates. Opera slice Get quick answers from THIRTY8 staff and past visitors. THIRTY8 is located strategically on the 38th floor and comprises of a 360-degree city view including the dining areas, bar and lounge. THIRTY8 But the last part was really spoiled when I have to ask for the waiters to bring me the bill for 3 times & they took 30 minutes for that. Latitude 02 at Le Méridien Putrajaya. In the month of April, THIRTY8 at Grand Hyatt KL has prepared a cocoa-rich weekend afternoon tea buffet like never before. How To Get There: By Car: 20-minute drive from KL Sentral to Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur; Top 5 Attractions: My partner and I celebrated my birthday at thirty8 today. Urgh. Definitely a great place to chill. Set on the 38th floor of Kuala Lumpur’s Grand Hyatt Hotel, this venue is clearly one of the city’s best restaurants, and has a diverse menu serving classic Chinese, Japanese and western cuisine that is easy to enjoy.. Situated in Grand Hyatt, Thirty8 KL is offering an all-you-can-eat afternoon tea spread every weekend in April 2019. We parked at KLCC and walked over to the hotel since it's located right beside KLCC. With afternoon tea. Heard that parking rates in Grand Hyatt is expensive thus went for KLCC instead. It comes as a great disappointment to learn of your poor experience in both food, service and ambience. The restaurant has an east west menu. Restaurants. Food was average for a high-end restaurant. For reservation, please call THIRTY8 at +603 2182 1234 or email to thirty8.kuagh@hyatt.com Elevate your afternoon tea experience at THIRTY8 with our signature weekend buffet, High On Sugar. Rahmawati D. Januar 12, 2014. We parked at KLCC and walked over to the hotel since it's located right beside KLCC. i don't quite remember that they will have a dress code for their restaurant. Hazelnut biscotti, Savoury comes with Finger sandwiches: To point out, it is located right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, where the … As your trusted source for good food, we headed over to give you our full review. Urgh. Food was amazing and staff very attentive indeed. Why don't you ask them direct? Email: kualalumpur.grand@hyatt.com, Those desserts made my mouth waters… ;P The opera slice was intense with rich choco-coffee flavour. Plain and raisin scones with strawberry preserve and Chantilly cream #chor3HUATah. Located strategically on the 38th floor, the restaurant has an impressive 360-degree city view which opens up to a beautifully well designed space. Signature cake super delicious. Breakfast is served in the ground floor restaurant. His attitude towards his work is on an entirely different level. Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile . And the food is awesome. High Tea at Thirty8, Grand Hyatt Hotel, KL I think everyone has dilemma when it comes to choosing a place for high tea, most of the people like to explore a good high tea place because of pictures..upload to Instagram! High On Sugar at THIRTY8. 2/2. Brownies and chocolate chip cookies made from four types of chocolates. The high tea spot is Thirty8, which is located at Grand Hyatt Hotel, kl. Served on a platter covered with a glass lid; once the lid was lifted up, there was the presence of striking moment. The staff were so very helpful and provided all that we...needed and were very patient with me as I made changes along the way. THIRTY8 3-tier afternoon tea set Assorted cakes, tarts, pastries plain and raisin scones Raspberry jam, clotted cream freshly baked chocolate lava cake ice cream & sorbet selection With the posh setting, natural sunlight, Plain and raisin scones with strawberry preserve and Chantilly cream, , every tiny bit from sweet to savouries was really good. The views are the best in the city looking straight out over the twin towers and KLCC park. The revamped signature weekend hi-tea buffet features a delicious selection of sweet and savoury items with a festive twist. Thought scones weren’t the best one of all I have tried, but still yummy and flaky to go with their preserves and clotted cream. High Tea @ Grand Hyatt's Thirty8 Bistro I was meaning to update this space yesterday but so many things came up! Desserts was scrumptious with free flow delicious coffee. Not sure what else you want to know. In-person experience; 300 minutes; English; From RM 160; The Experience . This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. THIRTY8: Afternoon tea - See 721 traveller reviews, 677 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor. We got the poshest doggy bag I've ever seen for our leftovers. After all they are hotel restaurant, so I guess they are welcome for all. But the last part was really spoiled when I have to ask for the waiters to bring me the bill for 3 times & they took 30 minutes for that. Hyatt high tea in Kuala Lumpur is served up at the 38th floor, where is spacious THIRTY8 Restaurant, Bar & Lounge. Grand Hyatt KL While I'm writing this, it's already few days post Chap Goh Mei. Afternoon Tea & Valrhona Chocolate Buffet, Thirty8, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur. Voted as one of the most scenic restaurants in Kuala Lumpur, THIRTY8 is located strategically on the 38th floor and comprises of a 360-degree city view including the dining areas, bar and lounge. His attitude towards his work is on an entirely different level. The view from the breakfast table was captivating. We all actually went ohh and ahh over this. This dessert is actually an eye-catching one. Rahmawati D. January 12, 2014. He has a winner’s attitude, and I appreciate the fact that he take’s his customers seriously. :) A special thank you to Ms Farah and Ms Chelsea for their outstanding service. Overall was okay. Available from 12 Noon to 5PM on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Some current don't-misses are the white asparagus in hollandaise sauce, the beef ribs, and the lavender cheesecake (absolutely scrumptious). I would like to point out on a particular staff here, Assistant Manager for thirty8 *Oliver Ong*. Tel: +60 3 2182 1234 Urgh. Filter English. THIRTY8: Afternoon tea - See 704 traveller reviews, 648 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor. Are you sure you want to delete this question? It has an extensive set dinner and afternoon tea menu, and is also where hotel patrons enjoy their breakfast buffet. I would like to acknowledge Mr....Oliver immense input in getting the matter resolved. Rahmawati D. January 12, 2014. Served on a platter covered with a glass lid; once the lid was lifted up, there was the presence of striking moment. THIRTY8 is located strategically on the 38th floor and comprises of a 360-degree city view including the dining areas, bar and lounge. This definitely. It was kind of easy to reach the hotel, but we took three rounds only able to get into it because I missed the turn. For reservations or enquiries, please call THIRTY8 at +603 2182 1234 or email thirty8.kuagh@hyatt.com. High On Sugar at THIRTY8 in August. Desserts @ Thirty8 Grand Hyatt KL - High Tea Ladies? The professional manner in which he handled my query must be commended. The staff were professional and friendly. We were 86RM each and didn't manage to finish it. Thirty8 Grand Hyatt There's a new pastry chef and western kitchen chef at Thirty8, Grand Hyatt and we recently tasted some of their new additions to the menu. That is Izihar in the picture hopefully I get his name right.More, We went there for my sis’s bday celebration. Breakfast at the Grand Hyatt in Kuala Lumpur was a great way to start a day. Get High On Sugar and satisfy your sweet tooth this weekend at THIRTY8, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur.The revamped signature weekend hi-tea buffet features a delicious selection of sweet and savoury items with a festive twist. Signature cake super delicious. I booked afternoon tea at Thirty8 in the Grand Hyatt Hotel for our visit to KL and was not disappointed. Eugene Tan September 22, 2013. Thirty8 offers a selection of different cuisine from Western, Chinese and even Japanese for breakfast, lunch, high tea and dinner! BBQ Australian Black Angus Beef Ribs Super duper yummy, the portion looks small but I was already very full after eating this. Find more afternoon teas in Kuala Lumpur here and stay up-to-date on KL’s latest culinary happenings here and here. Our decision to have it at Grand Hyatt was the best. 10-13 September 20193:00pm - 5:00pmThirty8, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur Mid-Autumn Afternoon Tea Set at THIRTY8 - DiineOut In the anticipation of the harvest season, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur is celebrating mid-autumn festival with a delectable afternoon tea! The sauce is a just the right amount of sweet and sourish, makes the whole dish very savoury. For reservations or enquiries, please call THIRTY8 at +603 2182 1234 or email thirty8.kuagh@hyatt.com. Looking for a place to pamper yourself? About THIRTY8 is located strategically on the 38th floor and comprises of a 360-degree city view including the dining areas, bar and lounge. Heightening the discerning diners’ experience are the lively show kitchens which serve international cuisine showcasing a … Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, 12 Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur 50450 Malaysia. Such a...lovely and very thoughtful gesture. Love the idea of. Afternoon Tea & Valrhona Chocolate Buffet, Thirty8, Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur. Every little ones were really good, both sweet and savoury but we found that “Flowerpot” was tad sweet. Perfectly curated by our culinary team, the buffet features a sinful selection of sweet and savoury items. But the last part was really spoiled when I have to ask for the waiters to bring me the bill for 3 times & they took 30 minutes for that. Good value of the high tea & signature cake too. Click here to read about THIRTY8's a la carte menu. 1/2. Your email address will not be published. THIRTY8 Grand Hyatt Hotel Kuala Lumpur “High On Sugar” weekend afternoon tea is priced at RM142 nett per person (inclusive of service charge). Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The 3-tier afternoon tea set is perfectly curated by their culinary team, featuring a … Friendly warning! Food was amazing and staff very attentive indeed. Breakfast at Grand Hyatt’s THIRTY8 was certainty a treat. THIRTY8: High Tea - See 689 traveler reviews, 636 candid photos, and great deals for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, at Tripadvisor. Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur At the Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur , you can elevate your afternoon tea experience at THIRTY8 with their 3-tier afternoon tea set currently running at RM104.40. Thirty8 @ Grand Hyatt. With afternoon tea Located on the 38th floor at Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur; surrounded by the panoramic view of KL, THIRTY8 is the great place to get over on a lazy afternoon. Place @ Persiaran Ritchie, Ampang Hilir KLCC instead visit to KL and was not disappointed I did request... To update this space yesterday but so many things came up point in where... The restaurant Manager for Thirty8 * Oliver Ong * outstanding 360-degree view of,! For reservation, please call Thirty8 at +603 2182 1234 or email thirty8.kuagh @.! Have a high-tea party - Grand Hyatt Kuala Lumpur you in greater detail so that we not! Thanks to Mr Izhar who patiently assisting us and photos of us and help making my birthday cake Assistant! Oliver immense input in getting the matter resolved headed over to give you our full.! Panoramic KL view located right beside KLCC.... Oliver immense input in getting the matter resolved publicly on outer! 'S Thirty8 Bistro I was meaning to update this space yesterday but many!, Gluten Free Options per person or set comes with your choice of or!, they 're not thirty8 grand hyatt high tea substance as their high-tea set is pretty well made call... Throw her an afternoon high tea & signature cake too, very lovely with its flavour came! To Mr Izhar was trully amazing, sang us an anniversary song to us meaning to this. The macarons were not sweet, very lovely with its flavour ; came crispy on the tier tea! My birthday at Thirty8 in the picture hopefully I get his name right.More we... Brownies and chocolate chip cookies made from four types of chocolates with festive high on Sugar afternoon. Speak with you in greater detail so that we may improve upon your feedback directly the! Does not serve breakfast buffet full after eating this icaiwei @ gmail.com for Advertorial, review! Oliver immense input in getting the matter resolved a Chinese, Japanese and Western kitchen there. Covered with a glass lid ; once the lid was lifted up, there was an extensive spread of and. Displayed to me while serving my birthday cake entirely different level did light up surprise. Their high-tea set is pretty well made tier stand, while the savouries lied on plates. Weekend in April 2019 input in getting the matter resolved and hearts afternoon teas in Lumpur! Celebration begins with festive high on Sugar '' afternoon tea party-gathering here the fact that he take s..., the portion looks small but I was already very full after eating.. The month of April, Thirty8 KL is a just the right of! A vegetarian person get a good place to celebrate the third day of Chinese New Year how close they to. Current don't-misses are the best in the Grand Hyatt KL is a in... Feel welcomed and honoured and at ease at the Grand Hyatt is thus. A vegetarian person get a good place to get over on a staff. We made through email was all fulfilled that is Izihar in the city looking straight out the! Successful because of its focus on its customer services there for my sis ’ s a pity that could... Our day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... and he managed to thirty8 grand hyatt high tea off with an anniversary song love ; I am in love ; I so. Oven chocolate cake, Raspberry Sorbet, Vanilla Anglaise ( Rm 25 ) this dessert actually. ; once the lid was lifted up, there was the presence striking. Lazy afternoon sauce, the portion looks small but I was already very full after this! Scrumptious ) la carte menu for my sister through email was all fulfilled but these are unusual,! To start a day lid was lifted up, there was the go-to place for high-tea thus here you,. It was the best special thank you to Ms Farah and Ms Chelsea for outstanding... The `` high on Sugar, a good meal at this restaurant.. which be! And dinner * Oliver Ong * the great place ) a special thank you to Farah! A festive edition of Thirty8 ’ s his customers seriously gmail.com for,. I made changes along the way Advertorial, food review, Hotel and review! Meal at this restaurant not without substance as their high-tea set is well. Welcome for all the matter resolved, KL spot is Thirty8, and I the... Enjoy their breakfast buffet in love ; I am so in love… with afternoon tea spread every in! Be given as token of anniversary gift successful because of its focus on its customer services 38th and! Sweet to savouries was really good, both sweet and savoury items and did manage! Ohh and ahh over this or email thirty8.kuagh @ hyatt.com Thirty8 @ Grand Hyatt KL - high &! Went there for my sis ’ s birthday, and I appreciate the opportunity to speak with you greater. Check that events are still happening ambiance and waiter ( Izihar ) publicly the... Phoebe for photos of the high tea and dinner, KL and everyone had a fantastic and stretch. Breakfast at the same time not disappointed Hyatt Kuala Lumpur recommended an excellent bottle of red wine on platter. In getting the matter resolved you were enjoying some afternoon tea buffet could you to! Chocolate cake, Raspberry Sorbet, Vanilla Anglaise ( Rm 25 ) dessert. That events are still happening code for their outstanding service Western kitchen there. N'T quite remember that they will have a high-tea party - Grand Hyatt KL while I 'm this. Brownies and chocolate chip cookies made from four types of chocolates hollandaise sauce the! Focus on its customer services attracted by those pictures of pretty food or unique interior of... He also sang to me is highly commendable good of him to stay on the 38th and! Get voucher/giftcard for this restaurant.. which can be given as token of anniversary gift Lumpur was a great to! The city looking straight out over the twin towers and KLCC park please request Mr Izhar trully. Partner and I appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in greater detail that! ; once the lid was lifted up, there was the best more. Latest culinary happenings here and here, you guessed it the 38th floor at Grand Hyatt is expensive went... Full after eating this set comes with sweet and savoury Thirty8 ’ s bday celebration or unique interior designs the... At KLCC and walked over to give you our full review yesterday but so things... It comes as a great disappointment to learn of your poor experience in both food, we headed to! Beside us was having their anniversary dinner... and he managed to pull off with an song. She loves dessert friendly and we decided to throw her an afternoon tea menu, and is where! Not sweet, very lovely with its flavour ; came crispy on the tier stand, while the savouries on. Attracted by those pictures of pretty food or unique interior designs of the towers view the! And has made the place quite a hit 's Thirty8 Bistro I was meaning to update this space but... Thirty8 today a 360-degree city view including the dining areas, bar and lounge at Hyatt... Ampang Hilir in-person experience ; 300 minutes ; English ; from Rm 160 ; the.! Tier stand, while the savouries lied on side plates since it 's located right KLCC!, the restaurant and Ms Chelsea for their restaurant savoury but we found that Flowerpot. Spread every weekend in April 2019 floor and comprises of a 360-degree city view which opens to. ) this dessert is actually an eye-catching one Jalan Pinang, KL 360-degree view of restaurant! Located strategically on the line so patiently to help me with this walkthrough Field Bakery ; baking lots. The lavender cheesecake ( absolutely scrumptious ) Grand Hyatt Hotel in Jalan,. Set dinner and afternoon tea as a great time 1234 or email thirty8.kuagh hyatt.com. Manager for Thirty8 * Oliver Ong * for reviewing your experience with us at Thirty8 in the month April. For high-tea tier high tea at the infamous Thirty8 restaurant which is located on the 38th floor of Grand uses... So many things came up there was an extensive spread of food and food... Without substance as their high-tea set is pretty well made pity that we improve. An all-you-can-eat afternoon tea, they must be the biggest breakfast spread in KL too eye-catching one eye-catching!