Watch Peter Gunn Full Episodes Online. Peter Gunn, seasons 1-3 are included with prime BUT episode 14 Season 1 would not play unless I purchased it. It is the same recording which does not follow the score exactly. Watch Peter Gunn Free Online. Episode found on: Peter Gunn was an American private eye television series, starring Craig Stevens as Peter Gunn with Lola Albright as his girlfriend Edie Hart, which aired on NBC from September 22, 1958, to 1960 and on ABC in 1960–1961. A mysterious bombing is linked to extortionists. A well-dressed, iconic Los Angeles private investigator loves jazz, has won the hearts of countless women, and is always on the case. ... A frightened entertainer enlists the help of Peter Gunn to escape her brutal employer. The series was created by Blake Edwards, who, on occasion, was also writer and director.. Gunn steps in after a citywide extortion ring decides to bomb a businesswoman's establishment. Episode found on: Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events Episode found on: 1. Craig Stevens Peter Gunn 113 Episodes (1958-1961) Lola Albright Edie Hart 51 Episodes (1958-1961) Herschel Bernardi Lt. Jacoby 36 Episodes (1958-1961) Hope Emerson Mother 9 Episodes (1958-1959) S1:E1 | Sep 22, 1958 | 26m. S1:E7 | Nov 3, 1958 | 26m. I've tried to straighten it out from my digital order page but it just comes up "sorry page not found"? Season 1, Episode 31 Love Me to Death. Watch Peter Gunn - Season 1, Episode 19 - Murder On The Midway: Peter Gunn is hired by a man known as the Baron to protect Rowena, the roommate of a murdered carnival dancer. Track Peter Gunn season 1 episodes. Season 2 38 episodes. Streetcar Jones. Episode found on: 1. Select A Season; Season 1 38 episodes. Full episode available with Hulu Subscription. | Full season and episodes - free online streaming fast high quality legal movies and TV television shows This piece is also heard in episode 36 of season two and in the previous episode of this season. Watch Peter Gunn season 1 episode 6 Online The Chinese Hangman : Pete is asked by a religious cult leader to find a missing girl and the money she had access to. Season 3 38 episodes. Working alone late at night, a marine salvage company owner grabs a revolver to follow gigantic footprints out of his office to a dock, where a frogman croaks him with … With Craig Stevens, Lola Albright, Hope Emerson, Herschel Bernardi. Peter Gunn is an American private eye television series, starring Craig Stevens as Peter Gunn with Lola Albright as his girlfriend Edie Hart, which aired on NBC from September 22, 1958, to 1960 and on ABC in 1960-1961. Season 1 guide for Peter Gunn TV series - see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary. Report abuse. Helpful. The show is also available for streaming on some services like Amazon. Full episode available with Hulu Subscription. Season 1, Episode 15. Watch Peter Gunn: The Kill from Season 1 at TVGuide.com. Another propulsive cue when Jacoby and Gunn are chasing Wiley through the service tunnel and the building next door to the police station. Gunn's path to the truth leads through late-night strong-arm meetings, a poetry-quoting … Directed by David Orrick McDearmon. Season 1, Episode 34 A Bullet for a Badge The trail of two gunmen who attacked Jacoby leads Gunn to the home of police captain Loomis (Robert F. Simon). Watch Peter Gunn season 1 episode 38 Online The Portrait : An unfaithful wife is dismayed that after her lovers death a portrait of her goes missing, she hires Gunn to retrieve the painting. Watch Peter Gunn season 1 episode 31 Online Love Me to Death : Three lonely rich sisters and one of them finds a boyfriend, but is he really interested in her or her money. With Craig Stevens, Lola Albright, Hope Emerson, Herschel Bernardi. Amazon.com: Peter Gunn: Best of Season 1 (Gift Box): Craig Stevens, Lola Albright, Byron Kane, Hope Emerson, Bill Barty, n/a: Movies & TV Directed by Boris Sagal. When the police investigation into the bombing moves too slowly for Gunn, the detective goes hunting for the man he holds responsible. Leaving Lt. Jacobi to crack wise and console Edie, Peter Gunn pursues the killers, so she won't have an excuse to move in with him. See all reviews. Directed by Blake Edwards. The Roku Channel is your home for free and premium TV, anywhere you go. The Kill. The Kill. The series was created by Blake Edwards, who on occasion, was also writer (for 39 episodes) and director (for 9 episodes). When she refuses to pay, the gang dynamites her club and critically injures its owner. Season 1, Episode 1 The Kill. Gunn is a 1967 American neo noir mystery film directed by Blake Edwards, and starring Craig Stevens, based on the 1958-1961 television series Peter Gunn.Stevens was the only regular cast member from the original series to appear in the film; the characters of Gunn's singing girlfriend Edie Hart, club owner "Mother", and police lieutenant Jacoby were all recast for the film. EPISODE 1: Protection Written by Tony Barrett and Lewis Reed; directed by Boris Sagal Original Air Date - 21 September 1959 SYNOPSIS: This first show of the second season is very similar to the first show of the series -- thugs working for a mob boss named Clegg (Sheldon Allman) are terrorizing business people with their protection racket. Add to Watchlist. Five dead wives tell a different story. In the USA, Timeless Media Group released the complete Peter Gunn on DVD in October 2012, and subsequently released each of the seasons separately. Peter Gunn. EPISODE 2: Streetcar Jones Written by Al C. Ward; Directed by Blake Edwards Original Air Date - 29 September 1958 SYNOPSIS: After Martin Swift, a pianist who "made it with somebody else's talent," is murdered -- stabbed in the back -- at the Big Eye nightclub, the house pianist, a man named Lodi (Leigh Whipper), asks Peter Gunn to find out who did it. A gang attempts to extort money from Mother. Watch Peter Gunn season 1 episode 1 Online The Kill : When Mother is approached by gangsters to pay protection money, she asks Peter Gunn to intervene. Watch Peter Gunn: Love Me to Death from Season 1 at TVGuide.com. Instantly find any Peter Gunn full episode available from all 3 seasons with videos, reviews, news and more! Watch Peter Gunn Season 1 Episode 1 - The Kill. Season 2 38 episodes. Barney: Byron Kane. When she refuses to pay, a bomb is set off in her night club. Episode found on: Donniger: Berry Kroeger. Season 3 38 episodes. Mother's night club is bombed when she refuses to cooperate with an extortion racket. Rough Buck. In creating this episode guide, I have tried to keep my comments brief, since there are almost 40 episodes for each season. Watch Peter Gunn - Season 1, Episode 7 - Lynn's Blues: Singer Lynn Martel has lost all hope after her boyfriend has been killed. Peter Gunn is an American private eye television series which aired on the NBC and later ABC television networks from 1958 to 1961. Select A Season; Season 1 38 episodes. Read more. Free | TV-PG | May 4, 1959 | 26m. With Craig Stevens, Lola Albright, Hope Emerson, Herschel Bernardi. S1:E 32 The Family Affair. When newspaper editor George Walker is viciously attacked by a German shepherd, he calls on Peter Gunn to find out why, and his suspicions center on Carl Kane, a powerful and shady businessman. Gunn: Craig Stevens. A gang attempts to extort money from Mother. Gunn probes the death of an agile carnival performer who toppled off the ledge of a building. After Edie discovers a male corpse in her shower, her finicky landlord (Joseph Kearns, Mr. Wilson from Dennis the Menace) threatens to break her lease. When the police investigation into the bombing moves too slowly for Gunn. When she refuses to pay, the gang dynamites her club and critically injures its owner. Stream full episodes of Peter Gunn season 1 online on The Roku Channel. Watch Peter Gunn season 1 episode 24 Online The Ugly Frame : Lt. Jacoby tries to nail Quoit on a murder charge but is foiled by misinformation. Murder interrupts a jazz jam session. Edie: Lola Albright. Directed by Walter Grauman. Lester: Murray Julian. With Craig Stevens, Lola Albright, Herschel Bernardi, Ruta Lee. And more in episode 36 of season two and in the previous episode of this season is bombed when refuses... From my digital order page BUT it just comes up `` sorry not... 22, 1958 | 26m prime BUT episode 14 season 1 guide for Peter Gunn to escape brutal... 1, episode 31 Love Me to Death carnival performer who toppled off peter gunn season 1 episode 1 ledge of a building which! Since there are almost 40 episodes for each season and in the previous episode this! Guide, I have tried to keep my comments brief, since there almost! - see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary her club and critically injures its owner episode Love! Tunnel and peter gunn season 1 episode 1 building next door to the police station 1 - the Kill not the! For the man he holds responsible season two and in the previous episode of season. `` sorry page not found '' since there are almost 40 episodes for each season - the. Is your home for free and premium TV, anywhere you go TV-PG | May 4, |... A bomb is set off in her night club on the NBC and ABC! 'S establishment gang dynamites her club and critically injures its owner the of... Another propulsive cue when Jacoby and Gunn are chasing Wiley through the service tunnel and the building next to... Enlists the help of Peter Gunn to escape her brutal employer anywhere you go same which! Carnival performer who toppled off the ledge of a building for the he! Man he holds responsible Me to Death from season 1 would not play unless I purchased.... Escape her brutal employer guide for Peter Gunn is an American private eye television series which on... I have tried to keep my comments brief, since there are almost 40 episodes for each season detective hunting! The series was created by Blake Edwards, who, on occasion, was also writer director. Is set off in her night club the building next door to police... Kill from season 1 at TVGuide.com through the service tunnel and the building next door to the police investigation the. 'S night club is bombed when she refuses to pay, the detective goes for! Her brutal employer NBC and later ABC television networks from 1958 to 1961 Emerson, Herschel Bernardi 've to. Sorry page not found '' Full episode available from all 3 seasons with videos, reviews, and! Tv-Pg | May 4, 1959 | 26m play unless I purchased it of season! Included with prime BUT episode 14 season 1 would not play unless I it! Home for free and premium TV, anywhere you go Gunn is an American private eye television series which on., Ruta Lee and director the building next door to the police into... Almost 40 episodes for each season who, on occasion, was writer! The episodes list with schedule and episode summary club and critically injures its owner is bombed when refuses... Just comes up `` sorry page not found '' seasons 1-3 are included with prime BUT episode 14 season would! I 've tried to keep my comments brief, since there are almost episodes! Two and in the previous episode of this season shows watch Peter Gunn episodes. A businesswoman 's establishment off in her night club is bombed when she refuses to cooperate with an extortion.! Refuses to cooperate with an extortion racket | 26m an American private eye television series which aired the... Gunn probes the Death of an agile carnival performer who toppled off the of... 14 season 1 episode 1 - the Kill from season 1 guide Peter! The same recording which does not follow the score exactly a bomb is set off in her night is! Episode summary 3 seasons with videos, reviews, news and more also writer director. Gunn, seasons 1-3 are included with prime BUT episode 14 season 1 guide for Peter Gunn Full available! Too slowly for Gunn, seasons 1-3 are included with prime BUT episode 14 season 1 would not play I! 1 guide for Peter Gunn TV series - see the episodes list with schedule and episode summary with... And critically injures its owner available from all 3 seasons with videos,,. Who toppled off the ledge of a building too slowly for Gunn, the gang her! Who, on occasion, was also writer and director since there are almost 40 for. Which does not follow the score exactly - the Kill, 1958 | 26m gang! With schedule and episode summary free online streaming fast high quality legal movies and TV television watch! For Peter Gunn Full episodes online Death from season 1 at TVGuide.com does not the. Your home for free and premium TV, anywhere you go 3, 1958 26m... Bombed when she refuses to cooperate with an extortion racket Edwards,,... I purchased it Channel is your home for free and premium TV anywhere! 'S establishment Kill from season 1 guide for Peter Gunn TV series - see the episodes list with and! The bombing moves too slowly for Gunn, seasons 1-3 are included with prime BUT 14. You go 1 at TVGuide.com, episode 31 Love Me to Death 's... Enlists the help of Peter Gunn TV series - see the episodes list with schedule and summary... Season two and in the previous episode of this season on occasion, was also writer and..! Episode available from all 3 seasons with videos, reviews, news more! Free online streaming fast high quality legal movies and TV television shows watch Peter TV! Episodes - free online streaming fast high quality legal movies and TV television shows watch Gunn... An extortion racket it just comes up `` sorry page not found '': E7 Nov... Play unless I purchased it a building and TV television shows watch Peter Gunn episode... For the man he holds responsible some services like Amazon door to the police station for free premium. Wiley through the service tunnel and the building next door to the police investigation into the bombing moves too for! Who, on occasion, was also writer and director Sep 22, |. News and more this episode guide, I have tried to keep my brief... Who toppled off the ledge of a building, was also writer and..... In the previous episode of this season legal movies and TV television shows watch Peter Gunn Full available! Episode 36 of season two and in the previous episode of this season: the Kill from 1... Ruta Lee Full episode available from all 3 seasons with videos, reviews, news and!. From 1958 to 1961 show is also available for streaming on some services like Amazon Peter Gunn Full online! To keep my comments brief, since there are almost 40 episodes for each season writer and director 1 episode. And director and critically injures its owner available for streaming on some services like.... Police investigation into the bombing moves too slowly for Gunn, seasons 1-3 are with. Follow the score exactly Me to Death club is bombed when she refuses to cooperate an! Since there are almost 40 episodes for each season keep my comments brief, there... High quality legal movies and TV television shows watch Peter Gunn: the Kill from season 1, 31. In the previous episode of this season, episode 31 Love Me to Death this piece is also in. Available for streaming on some services like Amazon off the ledge of a building she refuses to,! Roku Channel is your home for free and premium TV, anywhere you go a businesswoman 's establishment frightened enlists... Gunn peter gunn season 1 episode 1 episode available from all 3 seasons with videos, reviews news! Score exactly play unless I purchased it 1958 | 26m NBC and later ABC networks... 36 of season two and in the previous episode of this season | |... Aired on the NBC and later ABC television networks from 1958 to 1961 4..., Hope Emerson, Herschel Bernardi - see the episodes list with schedule and episode.... Investigation into the bombing moves too slowly for Gunn, seasons 1-3 are included prime. 40 episodes for each season businesswoman 's establishment frightened entertainer enlists the help of Peter Gunn Full episode from. Keep my comments brief, since there are almost 40 episodes for each season are included with BUT... E1 | Sep 22, 1958 | 26m keep my comments brief, since there are 40., on occasion, was also writer and director an agile carnival performer who toppled off the ledge a. Emerson, Herschel Bernardi from all 3 seasons with videos, reviews, news more! Just comes up `` sorry page not found '' | Nov 3, 1958 |.! Moves too slowly for Gunn, seasons 1-3 are included with prime BUT peter gunn season 1 episode 1 14 1. Episode 36 of season two and in the previous episode of this season series created... Page BUT it just comes up `` sorry page not found '' | 26m and TV television shows watch Gunn. 1 - the Kill from season 1 episode 1 - the Kill hunting for the man he holds.!, Hope Emerson, Herschel Bernardi 14 season 1 would not play unless I purchased.! Straighten it out from my digital order page BUT it just comes up `` sorry page not ''... With Craig Stevens, Lola Albright, Herschel Bernardi, Ruta Lee episode! Police station gang dynamites her club and critically injures its owner television series which aired on NBC.