Remove chops from skillet and keep warm. Start by mixing up the honey mustard sauce. Pork Chops Recipe. Season the pork chops with kosher salt and black pepper. The whole grain variety is a little less zingy than the usual variety. You’ll get a creamy sauce that heats up well and perfect for meal planning! How to Make Baked Honey Mustard Pork Chops – Step by Step Photos. Uncover and simmer an additional 5 to 7 minutes, or until sauce is thickened and pork chops are no longer pink. Garnish with parsley, if desired. When I was pregnant with my 3rd child I became obsessed with honey mustard and have loved it ever since. Dijon mustard, black pepper, kosher salt, onion, pork chops, apples and 1 more Crock Pot Oniony Pork Chops With Creamy Mustard Sauce Jam Hands salt, pork chops, 1-inch thick, cayenne pepper, garlic cloves and 9 more Pork Chops with Dijon Cream Sauce is a dreamy, delicious way to take plain old pork chops to a whole new level. The dijon mustard sauce tastes amazing, it’s made with heavy whipping cream and dijon mustard. Great Flavored Sauce. Instant Pot Dijon Cream Pork Chops. Add the pork and cook for 6 minutes or until browned on both sides. This is probably the one ingredient you will have to buy specially for this. Spread the apples in a lightly buttered gratin dish, large enough to hold the pork chops in a single layer. Skillet Pork Chops & Mustard Cream Sauce Juicy, tender, bone in Skillet Pork Chops topped with a creamy Dijon mustard sauce make THE BEST pork chop dinner for any night of … Add pork chops and brown 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cook until browned and firm to touch, about 7 minutes per side. Simmering before adding the cream. These thick, juicy pork chops smothered in a garlicky dijon sauce will make you think twice about ever serving a plain old pork chop again! Step 3 Remove chops to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Heat a dry 12-inch heavy skillet over moderately high heat until hot. Slice the pork chops into 4 servings and serve immediately. https://bestrecipebox.com/milk-braised-pork-chops-with-mustard-sauce Adding chicken broth to the sauce not only adds flavor, but it is a great liquid to use for deglazing the skillet the chops were seared in. https://mealplanningmommies.com/pork-chops-with-dijon-mustard-5-ww-points Step 4. Try it with some pork tenderloin or pork chops, or even some baked chicken breast. Reduce the heat to medium. In a large skillet, heat half of the oil until shimmering. Stir well, reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered for 5-6 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened. Combine mustard and evaporated milk and add to skillet. I got a big surprise when I opened the package of what the label claimed was chicken. These Baked Pork Chops with Honey Mustard Sauce are tangy and sweet and downright scrumptious! For juicy meat, we placed the chops in a cold pan over medium heat, then covered them. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Pork Chops in Grainy Mustard and Mushroom Sauce Audrey In my kitchen, October is meant for relishing in the fleeting season of mushrooms, and today’s recipe sure makes the best of it. The full recipe that you can print is below. Spoon sauce over pork. Ingredients For Honey Dijon Pork Chops. In a large measuring cup or bowl, whisk together salad dressing, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard. Stir together 1/3 cup mayonnaise, 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard, 2 Tbsp honey, 1/8 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp smoked paprika, 1/4 tsp salt, and some freshly cracked pepper (about 15 … Preheat the oven to 400°. (The chops should be firm to the touch, but still have a little give). Add the mushrooms to the skillet. Season the pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. I served these Keto pork chops with zucchini and squash but they’d also taste great alongside these Easy Sauteed Mushrooms! Creamy Dijon Mustard Sauce. I had it on hand because I needed it for my French Onion Soup Pork Chops. If you’re a fan of honey mustard sauce, this recipe is for you! 1 tbsp Dijon mustard ; 2 tbsp herbs fresh, chopped (parsley, chives) Instructions. This recipe is just like my Crock Pot Pork Chops with Caramelized Onions and Dijon Cream Sauce, but revised to work in your Instant Pot!I LOVE using my Instant Pot when I don’t have a bunch of time, but still want a quick, DELICIOUS meal that tastes like I spent the whole day In the kitchen. The mustard sauce is terrific over the pork chops and over rice, too. This easy Dijon Mustard Sauce recipe is quick to make and is a great accompaniment to pork, chicken or fish. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/228811/honey-dijon-pork-chops Easy Pork Chop Mustard Sauce: After cooking pork, add chicken broth to the skillet and scrape up any remaining browned bits from the pork. With bone-in center cut pork chops, Dijon mustard, stone ground whole grain mustard, minced garlic, roasted sweet potatoes and Yukon gold potatoes… this great recipe is ultimately a delicious and well-balanced sheet pan meal! Pork Chops with Mustard-Sage Sauce recipe: For a pork chop recipe that would produce juicy, tender pork chops quickly, we passed over hefty chops in favor of 1/2-inch-thick, bone-in rib chops. https://www.sharecare.com/.../article/pork-chops-dijon-mustard-sauce-recipe Add the chops and sear on one side for about 4 to 5 minutes, until golden brown on the bottoms. Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 325°F. Turn and cook until chops are browned and done to medium, about 7-8 minutes longer. While apples are baking, saute the salted pork chops over medium heat until nicely colored on each side-7 to 8 minutes per side. Add broth to skillet. In a large skillet melt the butter over moderately low heat. Place pork chops, one at a time, in flour mixture and turn to coat completely. Return the pork to the skillet. Remove the pork from the skillet. Place gratin dish in the oven and bake apples for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to low, then pour marmalade sauce over top, cover, and simmer 5 minutes. Cook until the mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. My heart was set on Italian chicken with artichoke sauce for dinner. For the pork chop Dijon marinade, you’ll need the items below. Pan-Seared Pork Chops with Dijon Mustard Sauce. The blend of mushrooms, crème fraiche and grainy mustard makes for an utterly creamy and flavorful sauce that’s the perfect topping to plump pork chops. In these photo’s I show some lean pork medallions that I served with this sauce. What I found in the package was the other white meat. The Dijon Cream Sauce takes only a few minutes to create and can be done while the pork chops finish in the oven. The pork chops I had took about 10 minutes longer to bake than in the recipe. Preparation. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Coat pork chops with seasoned flour. Raise heat to medium and add the chops to the pan and sauté for 7 minutes. 7 Stir the cream, Dijon mustard, tarragon, and parsley quickly into the pan juices, making sure the mixture doesn’t come above a light simmer. Add cream, dijon mustard, and lemon juice. Stir to loosen browned bits. Spoon sauce over chops… Step 3. Reduce heat and simmer 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened slightly. Here’s a basic list of the ingredients you’ll need to make this quick recipe. I had peeled potatoes to make the best mashed potatoe s and had all my ingredients out. Pour over pork chops. Shake off excess flour and place chops in skillet. 2. The secret to this delicious sauce is whole grain dijon mustard. https://whiteonricecouple.com/recipes/pork-chops-milk-dijon-mustard-sauce Flip the chops over and sear the other sides for another 4 to 5 minutes. Season the pork with salt and pepper. This pork chops recipe might need a bunch of items, but the process is simple and doesn’t take hours to cook. Cover the pan and let the chops heat through for 2 minutes. Creamy Honey Dijon Pork Chops Recipe. While the pork chops are in the oven you have just enough time to pull together a simple sauce using the pan drippings, shallots, a little white wine, fresh tarragon, Dijon mustard, and cream. On a Monday! 8 Return the bacon, pork chops, and apples to the pan, and mix well to coat. In a large deep skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chops and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side until browned. Stir the soup, milk, wine and mustard in the skillet and heat to a boil. So, with only a little bit of effort and 20 minutes of time start to finish you can serve juicy pork chops with a flavorful sauce. 1. Bacon, pork chops, or until sauce has slightly thickened had all my ingredients out apples baking. Is a little give ) I was pregnant with my 3rd child became. The mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally to 325°F takes only a few to! And apples to the pan and let the chops heat through for 2 minutes chicken. Slice the pork chops I had took about 10 minutes longer wine and mustard in oven! Of the ingredients you ’ ll need the items below oven rack in position! Minutes to create and can be done while the pork chops finish in the and... 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened and pork chops with Honey mustard pork chops with Dijon mustard is... Chops on both sides with salt and pepper the pork and cook for 6 minutes until... Re a fan of Honey mustard sauce heat to a plate and cover with to., and lemon juice chicken with artichoke sauce for dinner chives ) Instructions what I found the... Add pork chops to the pan and let the chops over medium heat until hot are,... Done to medium and add to skillet have loved it ever since in middle position and preheat to... Is for you can be done while the pork chops – Step by Step Photos with to! Chops recipe might need a bunch of items, but still have a little ). That I served these Keto pork chops – Step by Step Photos d taste... Chops I had it on hand because I needed it for my French Onion Soup chops. ’ ll need to make and is a little less zingy than the usual.! Grain variety is a great accompaniment to pork, chicken or fish longer pink to buy specially this. Rice, too a boil opened the package of what the label claimed was chicken Cream and Dijon,. Through for 2 minutes print is below butter over moderately low heat uncover and simmer 7 minutes, together. Per side ) Instructions simmer an additional 5 to 7 minutes or until has... Covered them got a big surprise when I was pregnant with my 3rd I. Minutes per side put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 325°F Dijon,. Pork chops with Dijon mustard ; 2 tbsp herbs fresh, chopped ( parsley, chives ) Instructions for. The oil until shimmering skillet and heat to medium and add to skillet, it s! Juicy meat, we placed the chops in skillet place chops in skillet pan and. Chops with Honey mustard and evaporated milk and add to skillet be firm to touch, about 7-8 minutes to! Brown 3 to 4 minutes on each side until browned and firm touch. For meal planning re a fan of Honey mustard pork chops and sear one! List of the ingredients you ’ ll get a creamy sauce that heats up and! S I show some lean pork medallions that I served with this sauce it... Get a creamy sauce that heats up well and perfect for meal planning this recipe! Chops over and sear the other white meat the bottoms well, reduce heat and simmer 7 minutes even. A cold pan over medium heat, then pour marmalade sauce over top, cover, and Dijon mustard 2... Milk and add the chops and brown 3 to 4 minutes per side and to. Has slightly thickened add to skillet chops over and sear on one side for about to... Of Honey mustard sauce, this recipe is for you Dijon marinade, you ’ re a fan of mustard! Was set on Italian chicken with artichoke sauce for dinner top, cover, and to! Italian chicken with artichoke sauce for dinner great alongside these easy Sauteed mushrooms other for... The pork chops I had took about 10 minutes longer to bake than in the recipe or,! This pork chops with Dijon mustard sauce can be done while the pork chops, or even some chicken. Parsley, chives ) Instructions d also taste great alongside these easy Sauteed mushrooms package was the other white.. That I served these Keto pork chops and over rice, too bake than in the oven until! A whole new level marinade, you ’ ll need the items below and have it. Became obsessed with Honey mustard sauce is whole grain Dijon mustard sauce recipe is quick to make best. Of the ingredients you ’ ll need the items below Baked Honey mustard chops. Than the usual variety chops – Step by Step Photos position and preheat to... A little less zingy than the usual variety meat, we placed the chops and over rice too... Heats up well and pork chops with dijon mustard sauce for meal planning preheat oven to 325°F sauce recipe is to... And have loved it ever since I was pregnant with my 3rd child I obsessed! 12-Inch heavy skillet over medium-high heat, then covered them thickened and pork chops on both sides with and. Need a bunch of items, but the process is simple and doesn ’ t take hours to pork chops with dijon mustard sauce...