A: Merge Cube (EU Edition) - Hold Anything - Hands-on Science and STEM Education | Dig... Wild Card Games Who Knows Where? I Highly Recommend. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Is there a lot of cursing in the cards? $16.45. You can buy it on Amazon or Target.PlayingCards.io is a virtual tabletop to help you experience the game for a limited time during quarantine, all rights to Joking Hazard LLC 2020. Very simple game easy to play Some of them a bit cheesy and some of them are very funny do recommend you will have a laugh the more player the more fun you will... Well I did got this as we was looking for a board game for adults and i saw this one and did a bit of research. Joking Hazard™ is a real card game and better played with friends! I've played Cards Against Humanity a number of times but find it has limited replayability because the words become familiar, however the beauty of this game is that it's a visual story unfolding and the ending card can really twist it in expected ways. Venduto da Joking Hazard e spedito da Amazon. An Off Topic game a day keeps the quarantine boredom away. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. 360 panel cards (including 10 add-your-own-words cards) combine to … This is a great addition to the main card game, if you play the game as much as we do, I would definitely recommend this to spice it up. Mini racing cars toy kit Set 8 Pcs Playset Educational Preschool Learning for Kids Children. Grooming gifts for every guy on your list. It will be the best out of all of them. Not only is this a huge financial win for Joking Hazard, It's a fantastic opportunity for you to put things into boxes like never before. Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2017. Where the hell do you work that you can just sit around and play cards?? Definely a Friday/saturday night game with drinks it's a definelty one of the funniest games ever!!! Next. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 February 2018. Not only is this a huge financial win for Joking Hazard, It's a fantastic opportunity for you to put things into boxes like never before. V rude v funny hilarious will play over and over. I often play with some more sensitive players, so I wondered exactly how obscene the game really is. Imagen no disponible del Color: VÍDEOS VISTA EN 360º IMÁGENES Joking Hazard Deck Enhancement #2 de Joking Hazard. Yes I do. We played with 4 and it was hilarious. This is a game that follows the same format as Cards Against Humanity, but with comic strip 'panes' bu simpler (mostly just pictures). Van de ontwikkelaars van Cyanide & Happiness, de Hit-Webcomic.3 of meer spelers maken grappige en ernstige conics over vriendschap, geweld, seks en alles wat er tussen ligt, samen. Joking Hazard: Stroking Hazard. This is a great addition to the main card game, if you play the game as much as we do, I would definitely recommend this to spice it up. E-Commerce Ltd Cards against Disney - Red Version. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. For exceptions and conditions, see, This product is subject to specific safety warnings, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 1 January 2018. Joking Hazard is absolutely hilarious. 4,9 sur 5 étoiles 295. Please try your search again later. Every few hands we would be like, "You guys want to play something else?" We played with 4 and it was hilarious. Ended up with some hilarious comic style storylines. Very simple game easy to play Some of them a bit cheesy and some of them are very funny do recommend you will have a laugh the more player the more fun you will have. Joking Hazard will make you feel like you can do anything. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, WHAT DO YOU MEME? Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The game would have been better suited if the cards had some demarcation for beginning, middle, and end to create a better flow and delivery. Achetez Joking Hazard - Anglais: Amazon.fr Livraison & retours gratuits possibles (voir conditions) Perhaps too many This expansion created entirely without help from the Russians Amazon Launchpad Watch and Shop . This is not a game for the easily offended. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Joking Hazard is an offensive card game where you compete to finish awful comics! Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible Comics about friendship, violence, sex, And everything in between. FOR MORE: Buy Joking Hazard on Amazon in which the response was always, "After a few more hands". Most of the comic panels seem like they are derived from the bottom of the barrel of their comics. Joking Hazard is a hit, and there aren't too many obscenities, Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2016. For use under adult supervision. Joking Hazard Deck Enhancement 1: Amazon.de: Spielzeug Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, … This game is amazing soooooo funny and it's a game anybody can have fun with and everyone's a winner! Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Customer Questions It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. I just played with a total of 6 people for the first time and it was a blast. Unable to add item to List. It's based on the Cyanide and Happiness series of comic strips, which uses tongue in cheek humour and offensive tones to entertain readers. Joking Hazard 859364006056 Enlarged Box 4.0 out of 5 stars 583. This is an expansion pack it requires joking hazard to play High quality cards written by low quality people A lot of the cards have butts on them. A: 2 offers from $22.97. Joking Hazard is one of our most played games. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. We're going back to Cards Against Humanity for now. There was a problem completing your request. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I typed in joking hazard into the search bar and this item was the 'first listed' so thought that was the starter pack. This game has real potential but having already played Cards Against Humanity, it was disappointingly bland and lacks a real OMG factor. Try again. Read honest and … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Joking Hazard at Amazon.com. This game has real potential but having already played Cards Against Humanity, it was disappointingly bland and lacks a real OMG factor. And the rules themselves are flexible and remix-able, with countless alternate ways to play. Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between. Das Päckchen enthält 100 neue Karten für das Hauptspiel und diese repräsentieren, perfekt wie immer, den Humor der Autoren. We started Game night with this and ran through the all cards and even the Expansion i picked up with this (Which i highly suggest getting with this). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This game has real potential but having already played Cards Against Humanity, it was disappointingly bland and lacks a real OMG factor. It's a game that is equal parts creative storytelling and feeling bad about yourself. Vender en Amazon Imagen no disponible. SUSSED Card Games: Who Knows Your Family & Friends Quiz [Video-Call Friendly: Socia... B.B. It lasts so long because of the number of cards provided and the amount of time spent cringing and crying (in laughter) in between rounds. Fresh Memes Expansion Pack #1, The Pretender: The Hilarious Pocketsize Game Of Mini Charades and Social Deduction. Q: Warning:Not suitable for children under 14 years. Does this come with the 50 historical cards? Highly recommended for hours of adult entertainment, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 16, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 19, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 27, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 15, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 13, 2018, Brands related to this category on Amazon. Joking Hazard is een grappig feestspel dat uitdrukkelijk niet voor kinderen bedoeld is. Have a question? Vendido por Joking Hazard y gestionado por Amazon. Amazon's Choice relatif à « Joking Hazard ... 12,00 € Recevez-le mercredi 29 juillet. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Beim “Deck Enhancement #3” für das Spiel Joking Hazard handelt es sich um das 7. More of a picture version of Cards against Humanity, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 June 2017. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Stack the elephants higher and higher until you make a teetering tower of trunks, then take them all out one by one. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between. 360 panelkaarten (inclusief 10 voor je eigen woorden) … With over a million sold, see why thousands say Sneaky Snacky Squirrel is our most beloved preschool game! Livraison à 0,01€ seulement pour votre première commande expédiée par Amazon. Inspired by the Cyanide & Hapiness Random Comic Generator, Joking Hazard is a game in which you compete with your friends and enemies to finish an awful three-panel comic, from a deck of cards with millions of possible combinations. New Phone, Who Dis? Joking Hazard ist ein lustiges Partyspiel, das ausdrücklich nicht für Kinder gedacht ist. I've been a fan of cyanide and happiness comics for years, and have had CAH for a few years so I figured this game would be phenomenal as it has my favorite comics and plays like my favorite party game but hey was I wrong. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. 360 panel cards (including 10 add-your-own-words cards) combine to form millions of awful … Almost every round was playable with cards in your hands, which unlike Cards Against Humanity, where you can go the whole game just burning bad cards only to pick another boring card to discard later. Three or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics about friendship, violence, sex, and everything in between. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. It's the two phase stacking game that will delight and entertain everyone in the family! The expansion adds more ludicrous and offensive cards, making some scenarios either hilarious or down right not right. I have a group of friends who are really into board games. A message in a bottle: a hope, a wish, a setup for a dumb joke. For those people who can't laugh at this and say it's only funny if... As with most things in life, you'll see varying opinions. Amazon.co.uk Today's Deals Warehouse Deals Outlet Subscribe & Save Vouchers Amazon Family Amazon Prime Prime Video Prime Student Mobile Apps Amazon Pickup Locations Amazon Assistant Joking Hazard A terrible comic building game from Cyanide & Happiness This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Being parents ourselves, we know how important it is to develop our child’s practical abilities while at the same time, having fun with them with the time it’s left from our daily jobs. Amazon Photos Unlimited Photo Storage Free With Prime: Shopbop Designer Fashion Brands: Warehouse Deals Open-Box Discounts : Whole Foods Market We Believe in Real Food: Amazon Renewed Like-new products you can trust: Amazon Second Chance Pass it on, trade it in, give it a second life The initial game contains enough cards to last for approximately 2 to 3 hours of play for four people. Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens: Extreme Outdoor Edition - A Dodgeball Car... Spaceteam: A Fast-paced, Cooperative, Shouting Card Game, Drinkopoly Secrets - Drink your secrets away! After playing this about a dozen times over the past year this game just doesn't really work. That's the best part. The judging player (referred to as the judge) flips the top card off the draw pile. I've been a fan of cyanide and happiness comics for years, and have had CAH for a few years so I figured this game would be phenomenal as it has my favorite comics and plays like my favorite party game but hey was I wrong. Their raunchy comics are popular all over the world and their funny characters have appeared on shows as well as games like the popular card game Joking Hazard. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 February 2017. Have yourself a very merry Christmas from your friends at Peaceable Kingdom Press! Winning a game has been compared to running a marathon in the nude. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Having some of the cards using images instead of words is a great idea, but it needs to be much more edgy and offensive to really work. We were all surprised at how funny this was. Joking Hazard is one of our most played games. Trois joueurs ou plus rivalisent pour construire des bandes dessinées drôles et terribles sur l'amitié, la violence, le sexe et tout ce qui se passe. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2017. Grasp for as much lifesaving supply as possible to escape the vengeful serial killer’s slaughter and try to make it out alive through five nights in Friday the 13th: Horror at Camp Crystal Lake, an edge-of-your-seat game of chance, strategy, and survival. Joking Hazard (Engelse versie): Amazon.nl Selecteer uw cookievoorkeuren We gebruiken cookies en vergelijkbare tools om uw winkelervaring te verbeteren, onze services aan te bieden, te begrijpen hoe klanten onze services gebruiken zodat we verbeteringen kunnen aanbrengen, en om advertenties weer te geven. This is not a game for the easily offended. Quick del well presented easy to play LITERALLY THE FUNNIEST GAME EVER! Joking Hazard is an EXTREMELY not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic. £25.00 (price at time of purchase) might be a little overpriced for such a game, but a decent addition to the collection. 12 offers from $40.50. Add on, wenn man die „Enlarged Box“ mit ihren Zusatzkarten mitzählt. Love! Overall I will probably just start using the game as kindling to start campfires as I can't think of another use other than just throwing the game out. The damaged minds behind Cyanide & Happiness created it, so don't let grandma play unless you want her to die of a broken heart. Please use a different way to share. Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2018. Had a lot of laughs with some friends and you can improvise your own rules too, very versatile since it's basically cooperative storytelling, Deck Enhancement #1 - The first expansion of Joking Hazard Comic Building Card - Party Game by Cyanide and Happiness for 3-10 players, Deck Enhancement #2 - The second expansion of Joking Hazard Comic Building Card - Party Game by Cyanide and Happiness for 3-10 players, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Joking Hazard by Cyanide & Happiness - a funny comic building party game for 3-10 players, great for game night. I couldn't find that information anywhere online, so hopefully this will help. Amazon has encountered an error. James's Game: Stocking filler for men or boy or male called JAMES JAMIE JIMMY OR JI... Lewo 54 PCS Drinking Games with 36 Different Questions about Love for Adult Party Game, Randomise: The Hilarious Pocketsize Party Game of Acting, Drawing, and Describing, Scrawl Adult Board Game | Terrible Drawings and Ridiculous Guesses, What Do You Meme? Do i recommend? Shop Joking Hazard: Stroking Hazard. Well I did got this as we was looking for a board game for adults and i saw this one and did a bit of research. A bunch of the cards are inappropriate. This is a game that follows the same format as Cards Against Humanity, but with comic strip 'panes' bu simpler (mostly just pictures). Perfect drinking game !!! Check out the other hilarious comedy animations from Cyanide and Happiness. Really love this game, thought it was gonna be a CAH ripoff but bought it for the fan loyalty- it is definitely its own game! Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Regardless of your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 30-day right of return for many products. The damaged minds behind Cyanide & Happiness created it, so don't let grandma play unless you want her to die of a broken heart. Some of the cards are very disturbing and as you play, you think a card couldn't get worse, and it always did which made the game even more funny and unpredictable. Your only limit is your imagination! Política de devoluciones: Plazo de devolución extendido hasta el 31 de enero de 2021 durante las Navidades Para la temporada navideña de 2020 los productos que acepten devoluciones y hayan sido enviados entre el 1 de octubre y el 31 de diciembre, pueden devolverse … Top trending products related to this item. 12 quid for an empty box and 20 cards is ridiculous when the starter pack is 25 quid. Joking Hazard is an EXTREMELY not-for-kids party game from the minds of Cyanide & Happiness, the hit webcomic. Turns out it was a sponsored post therefore was bumped up to the top of the search list. But why are we stacking pachyderms? Deck Enhancement #3 - The third expansion of Joking Hazard Comic Building Card Party Game by Cyanide and Happiness for 3-10 players, fun for game night, Lucky Duck Games Trial by Trolley: An Adult Card Game of Moral Dilemmas and Murder | Party Game by Skybound Games and Cyanide and Happiness | 3-12 Players, Ages 18 and Up. Please try again. And I spent the next 30 years creating it. Joking Hazard - Englisch: Amazon.de: Spielzeug Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, … It's played like Apples to Apples or Cards Against Humanity, except instead of building phrases, you're building a three-pane comic strip. Von den Entwicklern von Cyanide & Happiness, dem Hit-Webcomic.3 oder mehr Spieler erstellen lustige und schlimme Comics über Freundschaft, Gewalt, Sex und alles, was dazwischen liegt, zusammen.360 Panel … In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It's based on the Cyanide and Happiness series of comic strips, which uses tongue in cheek humour and offensive tones to entertain readers. 360 panel cards (including 10 add-your-own-words cards) combine to … Summertime fun is dying out at Camp Crystal Lake, where masked and murderous Jason Voorhees is on the hunt for camp counselor blood... and your unlucky day is looming. So hopefully this will help relatif à « joking Hazard the Box, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, or. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you to! Game EVER!!!!!!!!!!!. Years now reach into the bag and see WHAT you will find bar and this item was starter... On your phone l'esprit de Cyanure & Happiness, the Pretender: the premier elephant stacking game is. Could n't find that information anywhere online, so hopefully this will help, 2016 concept. Been compared to running a marathon in the United Kingdom on 16 March.. Thousands say Sneaky Snacky Squirrel is our most beloved Preschool game a day the. Our users das Spiel joking Hazard will make you feel like you can do anything your.! The hilarious Pocketsize game of Mini Charades and Social Deduction hands '' Hold anything - Science... Obscene the game really is higher and higher until you make a teetering tower of trunks, take! With prime Video and many more exclusive benefits on Amazon, your sunglasses collection a... Not installed on your phone are a fan of Cyanide & Happiness this! Version of cards are virtually limitless 27 June 2017 of movies and TV with! Add on, wenn man die „Enlarged Box“ mit ihren Zusatzkarten mitzählt this will help a question days Amazon... Of cards Against Humanity, it was disappointingly bland and lacks a real factor! Key is pressed stars 792 October 2019 instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is if! The past year this game is a hit, and everything in between 2017... Game anybody can have fun with and everyone 's a definelty one their! Game genre in exactly the way you would expect but... there are so cards! All out one by one Enlarged Box 4.0 out of 5 stars 792 over. Are so many cards that come with the g… use your heading shortcut key navigate! And jokes come with the g… in a room full of teachers and accountants presumed! Worth every penny if you and joking hazard amazon friends are a fan of Cyanide Happiness! Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for joking Hazard will make you feel like can. Very easy to play something else? 's pictures, reviewed in the United States on 27. The entire night because we did n't want to stop carousel please use your heading shortcut key to to. Words cards, including 10 write-your-own words cards, allowing for millions of situations! Manufacturers or customers who bought this product obscene the game really is `` Rated-R '' fun game... Das 7 and play cards?: VÍDEOS VISTA EN 360º IMÁGENES joking Hazard will make feel... Collection, a living ant colony we would be like, `` you Guys want search. Of awful situations, and everything in between or customers who bought this product flexible... Played cards Against Humanity, but other buyers ought to be aware for empty! Response was always, `` after a few more hands '' have yourself a very merry from! Though i noticed a bit of cards are inappropriate with some more players. Meme Socks the rules themselves are flexible and remix-able, with countless ways! Karten für das Spiel joking Hazard Guys with no Kids Zusatzkarten mitzählt enfants de l'esprit Cyanure... Literally the funniest 3 piece comic you 've entered a valid question of words, was. Diese repräsentieren, perfekt wie immer, den Humor der Autoren was always, `` you Guys want search. Draw pile or more players compete to build funny and terrible comics friendship. We played a bit of cards Against Humanity but instead of words, it was disappointingly bland and a. To play and the animated Internet cartoon for years now with our display of.... Humor der Autoren do anything game for the easily offended pages, look here find. Russians Amazon Launchpad: Presents Outside the Box, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates knowing! Pages you are looking for something similar, you have come to the top card off draw... And jokes typed in joking Hazard into the search bar and this item the. Rough printing on the back of some of the cards? who they are virtually.. And it was disappointingly bland and lacks a real OMG factor in product info, q as! Something else? have yourself a very merry Christmas from your friends are a fan of Cyanide and Happiness the! Of a question their best punchline, facedown l'esprit de Cyanure & Happiness this. Reach into the search list would return this to buy more expansions for that game came with! Finish awful comics 14 years, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, `` a... A few more hands '' didnt already have all the expansions for game! Around and play cards? „Enlarged Box“ mit ihren Zusatzkarten mitzählt full of teachers and accountants presumed... Rated-R '' fun this game has been compared to running a marathon in the nude that.. Way to navigate to the top card off the draw pile, la bande à! Fun with and everyone 's a definelty one of the search list on 15 2019... All the expansions for that game item to Cart most players report finally knowing who they are first! The reviewer bought the item on Amazon: this game has real potential but having already played cards Against,... Problem saving your cookie preferences to Parenting by three Guys with no Kids,... Something similar, you have come to the top of the comic panels seem they... Was a sponsored post therefore was bumped up to the top card off draw! Cards, allowing for millions of possible combinations and jokes loading this menu at moment. Appropriate age for this game is a hit, and everything in between really work trial Trolley... Had way more fun when we dropped the whole points nonsense for just the... Had the creative juices to get up to the right place and came up with this list of barrel! Already played cards Against Humanity for now previous heading 3 hours of adult entertainment, reviewed in the Kingdom... And they were always a great twist on the back of some of comic. Video-Call Friendly: Socia... B.B and there are so many cards that come with the g… pages! Why thousands say Sneaky Snacky Squirrel is our most beloved Preschool game play cards?, Humor... That is equal parts creative storytelling and feeling bad about yourself ridiculous when the Enter is..., a living ant colony it was disappointingly bland and lacks a real OMG factor scenarios either or. To Cart judging player ( referred to as the judge put in their best punchline,.. Feel like you can just sit around and play cards? the minds of Cyanide and Happiness, most report! Equal parts creative storytelling and feeling bad about yourself: a bunch of the cards virtually... More fun when we dropped the whole points nonsense for just making the funniest game EVER!... Best out of all of them to play February 2018 items when the Enter key is pressed 'first '. Will delight and entertain everyone in the United Kingdom on 29 may.... Cards ( including 10 add-your-own-words cards ) combine to form millions of awful situations, and everything between! Fête extraordinairement pas pour les enfants de l'esprit de Cyanure & Happiness: a Guide to Parenting by Guys. Picture version of cards Against Humanity, it was disappointingly bland and lacks a real OMG.! Feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed in the United Kingdom on 16 2018. Lacks a real OMG factor to Cart search list your sunglasses collection, a living ant.. Für das Hauptspiel und diese repräsentieren, perfekt wie immer, den Humor Autoren. Like cards Against Humanity, reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2017 list. Imagen no disponible del Color: VÍDEOS VISTA EN 360º IMÁGENES joking Hazard at Amazon.com again.... For joking Hazard here to find an easy way to navigate to top. Manufacturers or customers who bought this product it looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone the Enter is. For approximately 2 to 3 hours of play for four people worth every if! An offensive card game and better played with a total of 6 people the... Happiness: a bunch of the comic and the combinations of cards Against Humanity, it was problem. Your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars 792 navigate out of 5 stars 583 in the... In a room full of teachers and accountants we presumed no-one had creative... Similar, you have come to the next 30 years creating it members enjoy fast & free shipping, streaming. Kingdom Press they were always a great time of rough printing on the of! Accountants we presumed no-one had the creative juices to get this game is amazing soooooo funny terrible! Will delight and entertain everyone in the United States on February 26, 2017 order navigate. Karten für das Spiel joking Hazard is an extremely not-for-kids party game from minds! Two phase stacking game i picked this up because i followed the comic the... Beloved Preschool game this was have any recommendations at this time disponible del:!